Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AUTISM...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
some of the greatest minds in times past and present are autistic..

Being autistic means your a fucking genius and can think outside the fucking normie circle...

Being autistic is not the cause for inceldom...they trying to chalk us up as fucking lunatics....lmmaoo...BEING UNATTRACTIVE is the cause for inceldom....sub 5 equal sub human in this normie world...

Being autistic means your a fucking genius and can think outside the fucking normie circle...

Being autistic is not the cause for inceldom...they trying to chalk us up as fucking lunatics....lmmaoo...BEING UNATTRACTIVE is the cause for inceldom....sub 5 equal sub human in this normie world...

i have autism, rate my threads :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

i have autism, rate my threads :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
But a man is not an incel because of autism...this article trying to promote that link..as if personality matters...IT DOESNT...alot of chads are narcissistic sociopaths but they still get way more ass than us...why?? Cause it's all about LOOKS (and well endowment)

Being autistic means your a fucking genius
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong 1

But a man is not an incel because of autism...this article trying to promote that link..as if personality matters...IT DOESNT...alot of chads are narcissistic sociopaths but they still get way more ass than us...why?? Cause it's all about LOOKS (and well endowment)
LOL "well endowment"
yeah a if you are good looking you can get away with crazy shit, ive seen it IRL
like people can say racist as fuck shit in front of people
or sexual stuff
and people will ignore or even laugh

its just that with autism you are often physically fucked up too so you look ugly as shit, lots of evidence on that
and they confuse that with autism causing social issues when it doesnt

Autism is like cancer, you survive it or you die with it

It is important to understand that autism has levels. Only those who are level 1 are likely to have higher IQs, and a very small minority may have savant syndrome, despite this, neurotypical foids will reject you even if you're level 1, however there's still hope if you can camouflage your autism, this is vital. This is why people who fit into this category of autism are on this forum. Level 2, it's over unless you're tall and extremely good looking and foids will be okay with your autism. If you're level 3 it never began irrespective of your positive genetics.

LOL "well endowment"
yeah a if you are good looking you can get away with crazy shit, ive seen it IRL
or sexual stuff

its just that with autism you are often physically fucked up too so you look ugly as shit, lots of evidence on that
They talking about autism as in MENTAL ILLNESS..lmmaoo not so much physical deformity...they threw Elliott rodgers in their as being AUTISTIC meaning his mental illness...true autism deals with how the mind operates in comparison to the NORM...and has little to do with looks...AND THATS NOT THE CAUSE OF INCELDOM....this is just another attempt by liberals to deny the truth of their shallowness of only wanting to copulation and be social with the attractive and not the unattractive

View attachment 1064886

It is important to understand that autism has levels. Only those who are level 1 are likely to have higher IQs, and a very small minority may have savant syndrome, despite this, neurotypical foids will reject you even if you're level 1, however there's still hope if you can camouflage your autism, this is vital. This is why people who fit into this category of autism are on this forum. Level 2, it's over unless you're tall and extremely good looking and foids will be okay with your autism. If you're level 3 it never began irrespective of your positive genetics.
This article I posted is trying to paint the picture that incels all have mental illness..and that mental illness is autism...lmmaoo

All I'm saying..is that AUTISM doesn't make one an incel...BEING UNATTRACTIVE makes you an incel...and CAN cause autistic traits with the anti social part....

Being autistic has its advantages tbh. Actually most autistic people ive met have higher iq than normies

LOL "well endowment"
or sexual stuff

and yes WELL ENDOWMENT...cause you can be chad all you want...if you drop your pants and you not SHOWING WITH GROWING more than 7 inches...unless she a virgin....it's over for you...

Being autistic has its advantages tbh. Actually most autistic people ive met have higher iq than normies
Elon musk is autistic..so was Albert einstein

The bulk of the nazi regime INCLUDING HITLER was AUTISTIC...lmmaooo they all had wives and girlfriends and thought of the technology to make nukes first....with their homie einstein...

This article I posted is trying to paint the picture that incels all have mental illness..and that mental illness is autism...lmmaoo

All I'm saying..is that AUTISM doesn't make one an incel...BEING UNATTRACTIVE makes you an incel...and CAN cause autistic traits with the anti social part....
Autism without poor genetics doesn't make you an incel, that we agree on, as those people can develop a relationship as long as their autism is not severe. But, there is absolutely a link between incels and autism, admittedly I didn't read the article you posted because I have to scan a QR code and I do not want to do that right now.