Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism Pride Day

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
Today is Autism Pride Day.
Discuss autism, if it's caused by recessive genes or by bad pregnancy such as the lack of certain gut bacteria in the child.

What would incels.co do to autists in their ideal state?

Can autist girl be waifu of culture? I saw them only being whores and feminists

Its over for autism cels.
NTmaxxing is not an option.

there's a huge difference between high-functioning and low-functioning autists

@Blacktarpill you and me can celebrate together :feelsautistic:
BA962709 811E 4039 9C3B 04AC49CE8AE6

I’m a turbo autist. I wish I could get a cute autistic girl who would look up to me and let me take care of her but as we all know, that’s just a pipe dream.

I’m a turbo autist. I wish I could get a cute autistic girl who would look up to me and let me take care of her but as we all know, that’s just a pipe dream.
It would be lifefuel. This life sucks.

I think im pretty autistic

Are you diagnosed?

Can autist girl be waifu of culture? I saw them only being whores and feminists
Only met 4 autistic girls IRL
-ballerina dancer who would cry randomly
-stuttering mess
-a girl that looked like a scene girl, this one only went once
-now a hobgoblin SJW who I talked about in a thread I made, her interests are drawing, activism and doing her boyfriend
So it's not looking too bright. Ballerina was decent I guess but autism doesn't disable Chad radar so I got no pussy.

Only met 4 autistic girls IRL
-ballerina dancer who would cry randomly
-stuttering mess
-a girl that looked like a scene girl, this one only went once
-now a hobgoblin SJW who I talked about in a thread I made, her interests are drawing, activism and doing her boyfriend
So it's not looking too bright. Ballerina was decent I guess but autism doesn't disable Chad radar so I got no pussy.
tfw no stuttering mess gf

I’m willing to bet most Autists who aren’t full fledged window licking retards have been misdiagnosed by (((doctors))) because they were ostracisized at a young age for being ugly. Kinda like the supposed rise of ADHD diagnoses of boys, it’s product of the times.

"Autism pride day" What about autism is there to be proud of? A neurodevelopmental disorder that practically makes you an non-empathetic robot?

My mom had me in her early 30s, it’s over.

"Autism pride day" What about autism is there to be proud of? A neurodevelopmental disorder that practically makes you an non-empathetic robot?
@boojies

Its over for non diagnosed autists

I was diagnosed with autism when I was 2.