Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autism is the opposite of dark triad

This is based. I often wonder how much better my life would be if I was completely asexual.
I really don't want to castrate myself and find out. I enjoy having sexual fantasies when I'm alone. But I still have to remind myself that I will never have this in reality. This is really depressing hence it's likely.

I really don't want to castrate myself and find out. I enjoy having sexual fantasies when I'm alone. But I still have to remind myself that I will never have this in reality. This is really depressing hence it's likely.
I didn't mean castration, lol. Some people are born asexuals. Having this basic biological need unfulfilled is hell.

Having very high opioid tone = emotional blunting and social withdrawal, lack of social reciprocity, monologuing, lack of shame or social pain, and obviously a lack of social motivation (although distinct from apathy as in depression; there's a high motivation for special interests, for example)
Literally me.