Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism is a mental disease it makes you inferior so stop acting like its a "gift"

chainmail

chainmail

Recruit
★★
As an autist myself i can you tell its fucking subhuman, anyone who tries to act like thier autism is good is coping

what is autism? its just your generically retarded maybe socially, focusing, etc comes in varying degrees

thats why its not specific like with downsyndrometards, its just oh this person cant do this oh this person cant do that. thiers no solid definition its just defined by how retarded you are

and yet all you people act as if normies are the inferior ones when the truth is normies are the superior stop acting like we are better

as someone with autism i can tell you we are subhuman, it makes doing tasks difficult so everytime a task is suppoed to be one way i think its supposed to be done anouther, everytime i mess up its proof of my genetic subhumanity every fucking time

everytime i make missake stupid fucking nigger, do none of you realize this, huh? you think you get to cope by saying austism is good? no fuck you its a hellish life

everyone gets everything right

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back