Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is a genuine death sentence.

lol fashionmaxxed. v0gue strike a p0se

I read somewhere that like 90% of autists are virgins. It's truly over for autistcels

It's definitely fucking over. I wish I got proper autismbux in my country so I could LDAR forever.

I went to get tested when I was 18.

It's a heartbreaking diagnosis

Autism can only break Chad if hes pretty damn autistic
do you think autism diagnoses are bs?

Autism can only break Chad if hes pretty damn autistic
It's incredible but true. I know some quite autistic guy who is legit 7,5/10 AT LEAST and women treat him either like absolute shit or like a retarded puppy. I can't believe it myself man, he even mogs average Chads.

This thread legit made me cry.

Autism is no joke, lads.

For the normalshits that want to ban incel boards, please fucking die. This is the only place where I can relate to anyone.

do you think autism diagnoses are bs?
No, at least with mine. I know most think you can fake having mental conditions like this, but there was no way you could have with the process I did.

At least autistic males pass the looks threshold. I don't get that far.

No didnt get diagnosed until I was 18.

What happens if you get diagnosed with autism? And who does the diagnosis? Some therapists who then suggests ... meds and therapy, I guess?
No, at least with mine. I know most think you can fake having mental conditions like this, but there was no way you could have with the process I did.

How exactly did this process leading up to the diagnosis look like?=

At least autistic males pass the looks threshold. I don't get that far.
I don't get why a lot of people think that to have autism you have to be good looking.

Passing the looks threshold means you're at least average.
Autism takes away 2 points at least of your overall SMV I think. But not all kinds of autism are bound to damage your love life I think.

How exactly did this process leading up to the diagnosis look like?=
I'm a poor example since I was diagnosed at 36... I was so old that I needed a suicide attempt, a month in a psych ward, and charges pressed against me by my therapist to even have a diagnosis.

I assume it's much easier if it's diagnosed at birth and your parents aren't retards that think DERRR HE'S JUST NOT TRYING

I don't get why a lot of people think that to have autism you have to be good looking.

Autism and aspergers have been romanticized by Hollywood. The "crazy" genius - according to that romantic view - is always a bit mental, always has a slight form of aspergers or something. Which is probably part of hte reason why people are skeptical when someone says they have autism. (And rightfully don'T care much about self-diagnosed autists).

Autism and aspergers have been romanticized by Hollywood. The "crazy" genius - according to that romantic view - is always a bit mental, always has a slight form of aspergers or something. Which is probably part of hte reason why people are skeptical when someone says they have autism. (And rightfully don'T care much about self-diagnosed autists).
Yes they think we are all some kind of rainmen.

More people should start reading about high functioning autism. I did, and self-diagnosis was easy. Everything made sense. Doctors knows very little, they just give pep-talks and pills.

And as others have said, bad genes comes in packages. The anterior brain and face develop in intimate proximity in fetal life. The forebrain and face shares the same genes.

"Given the clear evidence that the embryological face and anterior brain emerge and develop in exquisite intimacy [16,17], facial phenotypes can serve as accessible and informative indices of brain phenotypes in neurodevelopmental disorders.

"The phrase, "The face predicts the brain" [15], has been employed frequently to explain developmental disorders such as holoprosencephaly. Thus changes to the developing brain may be reflected in the face [15-17]. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3212884/

NT´s say: "The Eyes are the windows to the soul". And when people see me they always ask me if I´m ok, even when I just sit and chill.
Incels say: Face>everyting.

Both are right. But technically the upper face and eyes are really the window to the brain. Add that to all the other general health issues and diseases a fucked up face signals.

Autism is cope for having an ugly face and being socially retarded

Autism takes away 2 points at least of your overall SMV I think. But not all kinds of autism are bound to damage your love life I think.
Still you pass the looks threshold though. Truecels like me don't enjoy that privilege.

Still you pass the looks threshold though. Truecels like me don't enjoy that privilege.
Useless if you can't make anything out of it. Besides one can be ugly and autistic obviously.

Useless if you can't make anything out of it. Besides one can be ugly and autistic obviously.
Most users here aren't ugly, I'm excluding the OP. It's not useless because at least you know you aren't ugly. I'd rather be an autistic 4.5/10 than a 2/10 truecel.

Most users here aren't ugly, I'm excluding the OP. It's not useless because at least you know you aren't ugly. I'd rather be an autistic 4.5/10 than a 2/10 truecel.
I'd prefer the NT truecel perhaps because I would be able to interact with people, have friends and function properly.

Neurotypicals will never understand. They need someone to hate, and since homosexuals and pedos are getting accepted, autists are the only ones left at the bottom.

I'd prefer the NT truecel perhaps because I would be able to interact with people, have friends and function properly.
So you'd rather be lonely than have a landwhale as your wife?

So you'd rather be lonely than have a landwhale as your wife?
Don't take it for granted that you could get a landwhale to boss you around as your girlfriend. Perhaps if your autism is not too bad.

Ugly foids will bang a truecel long before she touches a mentalcel with autism.

There is no cure.

There is no "getting over it"

There is no "just hit the gym/hit a shower

We autists are fucked from birth. Even a decent looking autist is fucked because we're aliens and not really human.

I really just feel lost. I dont relate to other humans.
I feel like I'm my own species or something.

The worst feeling is when people say "but you seem so normal when we talk TEEHEE" TALK TO ME IRL. I HAVE THE SOCIAL ABILITIES OF A VEGTABLE.

NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I WORK OUT (IVE DONE IT)
NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I FASHIONMAXX (IVE DONE IT)
NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I SHOWERMAX (IVE DONE IT)

If you're not autistic then you still have a CHANCE

Not a big chance but if you're autistic its supremely over.

Now add on being a manlet/ugly/NEET

My life pretty much accumulates to a massive joke.
just embrace it OP

I love my autism

teeeheee

I feel you bro

I tried to get my doctor to diagnose me with autism and the guy wouldn't even fill out the forms to get me tested for autism. I'm in Cucknada so any tips on how to get diagnosed officially for disability would be great.

Have you tried increasing your shower intake?

Didn't this guy fuck a tranny?

You need to make use of your autistic traits and isolate from clownworld basically

This thread legit made me cry.

Autism is no joke, lads.

For the normalshits that want to ban incel boards, please fucking die. This is the only place where I can relate to anyone.

Even he ascended or why is he banned?
There is no cure.

There is no "getting over it"

There is no "just hit the gym/hit a shower

We autists are fucked from birth. Even a decent looking autist is fucked because we're aliens and not really human.

I really just feel lost. I dont relate to other humans.
I feel like I'm my own species or something.

The worst feeling is when people say "but you seem so normal when we talk TEEHEE" TALK TO ME IRL. I HAVE THE SOCIAL ABILITIES OF A VEGTABLE.

NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I WORK OUT (IVE DONE IT)
NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I FASHIONMAXX (IVE DONE IT)
NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I SHOWERMAX (IVE DONE IT)

If you're not autistic then you still have a CHANCE

Not a big chance but if you're autistic its supremely over.

Now add on being a manlet/ugly/NEET

My life pretty much accumulates to a massive joke.

Banned, so even this person ascended or was a fakecel?!