Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism has ruined any chances of me having a normal life

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Supreme Nerdycel
★★★★★
My life was over before I was even born. Autism has ruined any chance I’ve had at a social life. I can’t communicate with other properly even on this forum. Autism has ruined any chances at forming connections with others. It was Over before it even begun.

I would have struggled even if I had normie tier looks while being autistic.

But being autistic AND very ugly is a death sentence, simple as that. There's no way to recover from that.

Autism is brutal man. I know from experience. One time, I was walking on the sidewalk when a policeman stopped me and asked what I was doing. I said just going for a walk and he reluctantly let me go. I guess my autism makes me look stone faced and like I’m up to no good. I still wonder what about my autism was that obvious to a random cop sitting in a parking lot

My life was over before I was even born. Autism has ruined any chance I’ve had at a social life. I can’t communicate with other properly even on this forum. Autism has ruined any chances at forming connections with others. It was Over before it even begun.
Photo 10 2024 05 14 15 16 20

bruh, your autism was never a problem, the facial deformities correlated with it on the other hand...

But being autistic AND very ugly is a death sentence, simple as that. There's no way to recover from that.
im autistic with ltn tier looks and im picked on by nt sub5s jfl

NTpill is very real. How else can you explain ugly guys that get pussy?
you are either underestimating their looks, overestimating the foids looks, looking at an example of being first theory or a betabuxx example

Last edited:
I'm schizoid too so even if I wasn't autistic I would still be hampered by my mental disorders.

I feel for you brocel, but look on the bright side you got your boyfriend @Fatass3000 at least.

bruh, your autism was never a problem, the facial deformities correlated with it on the other hand...
Exactly. LOOKS are everything.
Nt pill deniers like these 2 redditors when they claim downies can be chad lmfao :feelskek: .

Nt pill deniers believe someone Down syndrome can fuck a Stacy because NT is bullshit lol.

I’m sure those with Down syndrome and those in disability services are slaying so hard rn

They are already impatient because you're a sub5 male. But on top of that, you're a bitch ass nigga who doesn't know how to act. Sub5 autists are real-life Gollums.

Nt pill deniers like these 2 redditors when they claim downies can be chad lmfao :feelskek: .

Nt pill deniers believe someone Down syndrome can fuck a Stacy because NT is bullshit lol.Tá

I’m sure those with Down syndrome and those in disability services are slaying so hard rn
You are a fucking retard if you think fucking femoids care about the intelligence and personality of a man with down syndrome, downies are subhumans looking first and foremost, their intelligence and the way they act is perceived after you are already disgusted by their appearance, you are coping, you are a fucking cope retard.

Oh, you really thought you would have a chance with becky If you weren't an autistic fucker? That she would give you a chance? You are a fucking ugly subhuman faggot, stop coping retard :feelskek:

You are a fucking retard if you think fucking femoids care about the intelligence and personality of a man with down syndrome, downies are subhumans looking first and foremost, their intelligence and the way they act is perceived after you are already disgusted by their appearance, you are coping, you are a fucking cope retard.

Oh, you really thought you would have a chance with becky If you weren't an autistic fucker? That she would give you a chance? You are a fucking ugly subhuman faggot, stop coping retard :feelskek:
Lol stop projecting u ape ntpill denier. All you do is worship women. Have fun idolizing broke homeless drug addicts because they get pussy and you don’t hahaha ur lower than even homeless drug addicts. Idiot subhuman literal NTfag who managed to fail in life.

Keep barking for me you abused dog freak

Lol stop projecting u ape ntpill denier. All you do is worship women. Have fun idolizing broke homeless drug addicts because they get pussy and you don’t hahaha ur lower than even homeless drug addicts. Idiot subhuman literal NTfag who managed to fail in life.

Keep barking for me you abused dog freak
give up faggot, you are already making shit up for no fucking reason, is that your autism kicking in? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

give up faggot, you are already making shit up for no fucking reason, is that your autism kicking in? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How much of a faggot do you have to be to make fun of autism on a forum with a lot of Autist

How much of a faggot do you have to be to make fun of autism on a forum with a lot of Autist
you believe in NTpill, you could as well say that you are mentally retarded and I would believe in it

My response to your comment: refER to your own usERname.

More challenges come with the severity of autism. I think a large part of autists being able to find friends is due to luck/circumstances to finding other autists or people who aren't bothered by it. Being socially inept or estranged is the most disgusting thing to a foid as they all want to be with the popular crowd and have a positive center of attention and nothing removes that more than being near an autist whose quirks are seen as a joke rather than cool, like all other undesirables.

Though I am not an autist that I know of my only two friends are and I have seen how uncomfortable people are around them and how they are poorly received, heck I get treated similarly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back