Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autism and incel trait: you relive all the bad moments you've ever had

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
I legit hate being cursed with both autism and self-awareness. It's like I'm dissociated from myself and watching myself crash a car in slow motion. And I keep fucking up. I may have to kill myself soon. I keep reliving every faux pas and cringey and awful moment of my life and it's getting too much to bear. Something triggers it, and then I have to relive these moments where I fucked up badly again. I hate having to live through this. Plus I struggle with schizoaffective disorder and severe OCD so my life is just fucked. I think I'm going to kill myself soon. It fucking sucks. If I do kill myself, I hope God will have mercy on my soul.

really the only reason i haven't killed myself yet is that i'm scared and don't have access to any guns. but i can't take this shit anymore man. whatever. i'll probably just live through it and bear the pain. fuck it man. i hate my life, and i hate myself. i never learn. im just a fucking idiot

Just build up the rage and go ER in videogame theory

yup happens all the time and it makes me so fucking embarrassed, even if its not my fault im just embarrassed at the failure

The tragic ones yes. The embarrassing ones I cringe too hard when i recall them

I legit hate being cursed with both autism and self-awareness. It's like I'm dissociated from myself and watching myself crash a car in slow motion. And I keep fucking up. I may have to kill myself soon. I keep reliving every faux pas and cringey and awful moment of my life and it's getting too much to bear. Something triggers it, and then I have to relive these moments where I fucked up badly again. I hate having to live through this. Plus I struggle with schizoaffective disorder and severe OCD so my life is just fucked. I think I'm going to kill myself soon. It fucking sucks. If I do kill myself, I hope God will have mercy on my soul.

You can read or learn something in order to not be consumed by your thoughts all the time.

My autism causes me to loop embarrassing memories over and over throughout the day. It's torture :feelsbadman:

You’re just going through puberty. Chill out.

That's what everyone does before bad that aren't content

I also suffer with this. I'm cursed with having an extremely vivid memory, so I remember almost every social faux pas I've ever made. :fuk:

I would encourage that you reconsider ,there can be hope ! Feel free to DM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back