Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Australian glowie institute releases paper on incels and terrorism

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
The Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) released a paper on Australian incels. ASPI is funded by (((defence companies))) and by the Australia department of defence. They included a bunch of screencaps about Australian subhumans shitposting on 4chan, in praise of St Alek and St Elliot.
You can download it here: https://www.aspi.org.au/report/incels-australia-ideology-threat-and-way-forward

4chan

It made 6 recommendations:
1. Australian federal government policy should formally recognise that male supremacist/misogynistic violence that is ideologically motivated can potentially be subject to terrorism laws.
This is why you should kill yourself or an hero if you ever go ER. The pigs and normshit nigger cattle will be left with their dicks in their hands looking for someone to blame. They can usally only get the guy who provided the firearms or go after someone who was aware but didn't report it. They can't get (((justice))) if you're dead. By killing yourself, you become a martyr for the cause.
2. Include ‘gender’ and advocating violence against groups as a qualification for hate speech.
Imagine making special laws to protect muh queens from mean comments online :feelskek:
3. Improve the governance of online spaces through platform standard setting, coordination and improved algorithms.
More moderation bullshit.
4. Develop and implement preventive community education programs.
5. Adopt MI intervention programs modelled after violent extremism deradicalization.

This will be a fucking failure. In reality, it will just be a jobs creation programme for uni researchers, psychologists, and other CVE sluts. If you want to know how it will turn out, google the UK's PREVENT program. Biggest cluster fuck of a deradicalization program ever - more of its participants carried out terror attacks and become foreign mujahideen than another group with prior contact with police.
6. Develop alternative, healthy online environments for men.
Male only forums where we can LDAR and vent are the only cope we have. Fuck off glowies.

Their solutions are shit. I have a better solution (to be implemented in minecraft of course):
  1. Abolish women's rights.
  2. Implement sharia law.
  3. Legalise violence against women.
  4. Enslave the entire female population.
  5. Death to cucks, betabux, chads, feminists, and nigger cattle (aka minecraft villagers etc).
  6. Give a apostate/infidel sex slave to any male who wants one (in minecraft).
  7. Throw faggots/trannies off rooftops ISIS style (from the church roof in minecraft village).
To any Australian glowie reading this, you should neck themself with that pride lanyard you wear around your neck :feelskek:

Damnit don't cuckstralian officers have nothing better to do other than orbit around lonely, single ugly men online?

Lol I was reading those incel 4chan posts in an Australian accent :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Yeah I feel like the cops are on to me sometimes

Lol I was reading those incel 4chan posts in an Australian accent :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I love Aussie shitposters. The third one was very intelligent, I'm surprised they included it.

To any Australian glowie reading this, you should neck themself with that pride lanyard you wear around your neck :feelskek:
Funniest thing you've EVER said :feelsYall: :feelsokman: :feelshaha:

I wonder if these soy Labor/Greens faggots are tracking me. :feelsohgod: :dafuckfeels:

Anglos are tards

Australia is so cucked lol

Used to be such based and cheating convicts. Now they are just virtue-signaling cucks. The cumskin guilt runs deep, I guess.

The only people who can't breed are now criminals according to the same people who descend from criminals the jokes are writing themselves.