Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Australian Defence Force suffERing from sevERe shortage of pERsonnel

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/aE5kyi5yPeg

They are now offERing $50 000 to current membERs of the defence force to remain in their position, which will cost the govERnment $400 million.

I guess men no longER want to fight and die for Jewish elites and the wars they wage around the world, because we no longER live in a society worth fighting and dying for

Aus just signed a mega deal for new US nuclear submarines.

Ignoring that they can barely man the few shitty old diesel subs they already have.

Probably because those have come very close to filling up with water and sinking more than once, due to shitty old pipes and valves fucking out. Fuck that. I get claustrophobic just watching docos about submarines and their crews...

View: https://youtu.be/aE5kyi5yPeg

They are now offERing $50 000 to current membERs of the defence force to remain in their position, which will cost the govERnment $400 million.

I guess men no longER want to fight and die for Jewish elites and the wars they wage around the world, because we no longER live in a society worth fighting and dying for

Australia is severely cucked good on the men there they’re finally waking up.

Cool, Chadstralians don't want to die for their cucked amerimutt puppet country

Even in burgerland recruitment numbers are down across all the military branches except for marines.

Sad part though is that the lesson the feds will take away isnt that they need to give young men a stake in society and a real reason to defend it. Nah, what theyll learn is that they need to destroy the economy and the private labor market so that the only way to make a living is being a grunt for the military industrial complex.

Based af, the military is cucked. Why would you die for Chad chasing whores?

We need to bumrush and occupy cuckstralia. I think the biggest threat to the US in a war against China is the fact that most men in western countries will be apathetic towards war while China will force its men to the meat grinder, a la Russia