Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Audiophiles here?

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
i'm looking for some good audiophile grade headphones for my new DAC, can anyone recommended some good headphones that aren't too expensive? i don't like headphones that leak

@quinn24 maby

Not entirely but I do have a Schiit Stack. I run some DT 770s but that's about it. They're great.

Good pick.
tbh ngl
I got some OneOdio (some chinese brand)
Because they were cheap but they are good enough for me
I wouldn't describe myself as an audiophile tbh

i'll just sample a bunch and see which ones i like tbh

UE Triple fi 10's used to be the go-to in the community. I loved those headphones before I fucked up and snapped the cable inside the headphone.

Not sure about now, but they used to be fairly cheap from a quality to price point point of view. I paid $200 shipped back in 2012, so that should give you an idea. They might be outdone for the price point compared to what you can find out now since the word has been out on them. You still might be able to find a deal on them on Ebay or an Audiophile forum though. I'd prolly ask around on one of those forums, and do your own research.

Last edited:
I have Audio Technica ath m30x, its enough for me. I couldnt go for more pricey or hard to run headphones. They are good for my use, i mainly use them for amateur-still learning- tier music production and listening music.

Akg k371 for "natural" sound. Maybe not the best build quality tho,

Dt770 has the sharp beyerpeak
Just buy the Sennheiser HD 600.
This one is open, he doesn't want them to leak