Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attractiveness ratings are ALWAYS a lie

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXJQMIu2MI

This is fucking norman bullshit. What do they mean by attractiveness?? In polite society, it's like when you're asked on the spot to judge a person's attractiveness, there's a tacit mindset shift, where the standards change from sexual/romantic attractiveness to being attractive in a corporate photoshoot sort of way, where diversity automatically has a bullshit bias. It's bullshit, because everyone is attractive in a stupid "diversity" sort of way. No shit all it takes is hygiene, fashion, and a good attitude.

Let's be fucking real. People don't care about how they look in a corporate interview so much as HOW MANY TINDER MATCHES DO I GET BASED ON MY PHOTOS. Tinder is the ONLY, THE ONLY, FUCKING way to objectively measure attractiveness. I'm sure the black females in this vid get plenty of tinder matches, but I'm also pretty certain they probably have a hard fucking time landing a Chad to commit.

Fashion should not factor in whatsoever in rating attractiveness. Attractiveness = DO I WANT TO BREED WITH THIS PERSON TO ADVANCE HUMANITY. There should be no fucking clothes in an attractiveness ranking. It should be done full frontal nude, all you need is a front pic and a side pic. There are literally only two metrics to rank a person's attractiveness.

1. Whiteness. Specifically how close do you look to a Caucasian Greek God?? Though jacked black males are the only exception.
2. Height for men. Weight for women.

FUCK YOU

Last edited:
Cope, face matters more than height and race

Truth, but an ugly guy from one race, doesn't mog an average guy from other race, like some people say here
what are you talking about.

An ugly white guy mogs the shit about of asian male models

No its NOT true. If your face is ugly, its over and no amount of height of whiteness will save you.
tall white incels = fakecel

1. Whiteness & Aryan features
2. Height.

THIS

tall white incels = fakecel
Based. The exception is if they have a 1/10 face. Unless they have such a 1/10 face, tall white mayo"cels" are fakecels.

Last edited:
Exactly.

They would fuck Chad if he was a filthy bum on the street dressed in rags and if he couldn't even read and write.

They wouldn't fuck us if we were dressed in the most expensive and fashionable clothes on earth and after 1000 showers and would only see us as a betabuxer.

It's 100% who you are genetically, not how you are fucking dressed or how groomed you are or what your "frame" (cringe) or "game" (cringe) is. That's the black pill. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Didn’t watch cuz looks like bullshit

Low inhib matters most. Girls perceive it as "confidence"

Just be a greek god theory

Tinder is not real life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXJQMIu2MI

This is fucking norman bullshit. What do they mean by attractiveness?? In polite society, it's like when you're asked on the spot to judge a person's attractiveness, there's a tacit mindset shift, where the standards change from sexual/romantic attractiveness to being attractive in a corporate photoshoot sort of way, where diversity automatically has a bullshit bias. It's bullshit, because everyone is attractive in a stupid "diversity" sort of way. No shit all it takes is hygiene, fashion, and a good attitude.

Let's be fucking real. People don't care about how they look in a corporate interview so much as HOW MANY TINDER MATCHES DO I GET BASED ON MY PHOTOS. Tinder is the ONLY, THE ONLY, FUCKING way to objectively measure attractiveness. I'm sure the black females in this vid get plenty of tinder matches, but I'm also pretty certain they probably have a hard fucking time landing a Chad to commit.

Fashion should not factor in whatsoever in rating attractiveness. Attractiveness = DO I WANT TO BREED WITH THIS PERSON TO ADVANCE HUMANITY. There should be no fucking clothes in an attractiveness ranking. It should be done full frontal nude, all you need is a front pic and a side pic. There are literally only two metrics to rank a person's attractiveness.

1. Whiteness. Specifically how close do you look to a Caucasian Greek God?? Though jacked black males are the only exception.
2. Height for men. Weight for women.

FUCK YOU

yeah that rice boy in the thumbnail is not getting an tinder likes or matches. Sorry.

They were being politically correct and nice to the Asian guy, black guy, and black girl.

That Asian dude's eyes are small and they are too close together. Also dresses like a fag with those pants. Ugly face. Doesn't have a fat wide mongoloid skull but has ugly small eyes and they are just too close together. No facial hair and no strong jaw. Feminine looking as usual. His arms and his height are definitely his advantages. Well above average arm length and height for an Asian dude.

Black dude was too short. Ugly haircut. Nappy head. Ugly face. Not a buff tyrone. Although from what I have seen throughout my life, these non-ghetto metrosexual looking black dudes often have good social lives and are able to get girlfriends. Foids see them as non-threatening, stylish and cool. Worthy to befriend, possibly date or fuck in the eyes of some foids.

Black girl got too much junk. Need to lose some damn weight. About 25+ pounds at least. Masculine looking.

Dark filipina looking girl needs to lose about 15-20lbs or more and put on some skin whitening cream. Way too much makeup but still ugly. Doesn't have a long face or long skull. Typical short scrunched up south east Asian looking face.

And as usual, the white dude with long black hair was easily the best looking person there (no homo). He had good facial structure and symmetry. 2nd was the white girl in the wheel chair. Same good facial symmetry. Good face length, Large eyes which gives a neotenous cute look.

Whites always come out on top with looks. No way around that. But there are some north east Asian noodlewhores with long faces, naturally large eyes, pale skin, and large heads. Again, large heads in general make anyone look better because large heads give a cute neotenous baby like appearance. At the same time, a large head is a masculine trait. Means you can likely withstand punches to the head, or tackles in football (due to a stronger neck that usually comes with a large head). Also larger head = higher IQ on average. Not a strong correlation but usually a dependable indicator of higher IQ on average.

Larger head in terms of breadth and length = higher IQ, often aristocratic, intellectual, often in government or just influential in general. Well known observation in the racist days of anthropology but largely ignored and forgotten today.

Short skull + short face = Ugly, low IQ, prone to criminality, impulsive, low trust, immoral, lazy, slave, generally incompetent

Last edited: