Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractiveness Is Objective

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Every era there were different attractiveness standards. In todays era men must be tall, have wide jawline, have hunter eyes, broad shoulders, big dick. If you don't have these you should not consider yourself attractive. Don't believe women's lies. They are only attracted these type of men in this era. If you have these features you will get foids whatever your race is.

Every era there were different attractiveness standards. In todays era men must be tall, have wide jawline, have hunter eyes, broad shoulders, big dick. If you don't have these you should not consider yourself attractive. Don't believe women's lies. They are only attracted these type of men in this era. If you have these features you will get foids whatever your race is.
As I like to say, attractiveness is mainly objective although some (very) small variations can happen due to culture for example.

But one thing is 100% objective, for sure. Ugliness. That's what fucks us up.

(I'm mainly talking about how women view men.)

As I like to say, attractiveness is mainly objective although some (very) small variations can happen due to culture for example.

Racecopers on suicidewatch

I'm the polar opposit of your description of attractive male, It's really really over

An AI can easily tell ugly from non-ugly.

Beautiful from Normie is much harder.

In certain cultures, foids employ their hypergamy to marry for status and wealth.

In rich, develdoped, welfare state cultures, foids have plenty resources and are worshipped. Their hypergamy sense is not tingled in the slightest by a non-millionaire, non-celebrity male; instead it is redirected towards what's left: looks.

:fuk: the secks robots or cheaper surgeymaxing is the only way to go

That was always the model of male beauty, just margin of tolerance was much bigger. 20 years ago 6 feet was considered tall, now its neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back