Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attractive women hate me on sight

T

TreatedBadly

Greycel
I don't understand this. I am an average looking guy I think. But whenever I am near an attractive woman I get immediate hate vibe body language from them. For example if I pass them on the street or in a store. Damned if I can figure it out. Maybe there is something about me they instinctively fear I don't know. I don't stare or anything I appear to be a nice guy I thought.

That's because they hope all average and below average men die. Only chad registers in their brain.

Women hate me on sight*

Maybe hate any man that’s not Chad

You aren’t average looking. You’re a truecel abomination but you just don’t know it

Women hate any ugly guy who has the audacity to go outside and not be a Chad Chaddington

Women in general hate unattractive men, especially when they feel like said unattractive man is flirting with them.
But this isn’t gender exclusive, men hate unattractive women too. Especially landwhales.
I don't understand this. I am an average looking guy I think. But whenever I am near an attractive woman I get immediate hate vibe body language from them. For example if I pass them on the street or in a store. Damned if I can figure it out. Maybe there is something about me they instinctively fear I don't know. I don't stare or anything I appear to be a nice guy I thought.

Are you sure that you are really average?
It sounds like sub-5 treatment going from this wheat waffles' video and experiences.

Women in general hate unattractive men, especially when they feel like said unattractive man is flirting with them.
But this isn’t gender exclusive, men hate unattractive women too. Especially landwhales.

you can fix weight tho, women hate things about men they can usually not change (without major cosmetic surgeries)

you can fix weight tho, women hate things about men they can usually not change (without major cosmetic surgeries)
Men hate things about women that they can’t easily change either. Like big noses, wide faces, thin hair, etc.. This has to be another cope, because it’s pretty fucking obvious that humans (regardless of sex) are hard wired to be shallow.

Weight issue fix can be freaking hard, especially if it is related to family genetics and the body adapted which can be annoying; I have to do OMAD and burn 1000 calories from exercise to lose weight fast; my recent schedule makes these actions somewhat hard to do.
If I wasn't hoping for height gain from a near genetic miracle under a year from late bloomer family genetics and/or heightmaxxing through things like Mk 677 and Aromasin, I think I still have to do OMAD Every Other Day to actually be lean.

Men hate things about women that they can’t easily change either. Like big noses, wide faces, thin hair, etc.. This has to be another cope, because it’s pretty fucking obvious that humans (regardless of sex) are hard wired to be shallow.

thats not my point. my point is women are more hard wired to be shallow than men. and i think ur flat out wrong. Juggernaught law disproves your feeble little theory with the quickness. most men dont give that much of a fuck about womens facial flaws.

I won't deny people are shallow but from most studies on the topics of attraction or attractiveness, guys are way fairer with their rating than women.

women need to be regulated. i think its easier than we think. women respond to societal cues. if there was an honest and open discussion about whoring culture i think it would stop in an instant. i think women need to be called out

we should make virginity something worth savouring and slut shame girls into submission.
it can be done

if a women has a tinder profile her entire school/college/workplace/fam must know. then she'll think twice
if u limit their no of sexual partners through social engineering women will calm down and start rationalising more.
women are being trained to think sexually first thats why they dress slutty- their legitimally being objectified.

Take a shower & be confident . Also brush teeth .

Once in the college computer lab
there was this chunky average Asian chick with a nigger bf
I looked up and her and smiled
she looked at me with absolute disgust

Well, tbh, you should technically be invisible to them.

Are you staring at them?

I don't look at foids.

I get this shit too, am not allowed to advertise my book however I have wrote a book about this.

I am an average looking guy I think. But whenever I am near an attractive woman I get immediate hate vibe body language from them
Hypergamy in action. My looksmatch also hates my guts and wants nothing to do with me (in video game)

but the women flirt with the guy and then when the guy asks them out they reject harshly my experiences

All women hate me on site

Foids don't register men as above or below average. There is only Chad and nothing else exists. You could objectively be a 5/10 but to a foid that's no different than a 1. It's all the same to them.

It ain't easy for ugly men like myself