Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive vs Unattractive eye areas

You're not my friend. I fucking hate tall and good looking people who come on websites full of short and deformed people and then complain about the fact that they were born with top 5-10% height and looks. I hope your face gets wrecked in a car accident so you can actually have something to complain about and know what living with ugliness actually is like.
I'm ethnic bro and that pic was filter with faceapp here's the original

Attachments

• IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    455.7 KB · Views: 1,208
Upper eye lid exposure destroys your eye area if it's too much like mine, I get it from my East African genectics, East Africans are known for a lot of uppereyelid exposure
People can also rip into you for having little to no upper eyelid exposure. Fuckers think it looks scary or mongoloid reptilian looking.

Yours isn't too bad

You're not my friend. I fucking hate tall and good looking people who come on websites full of short and deformed people and then complain about the fact that they were born with top 5-10% height and looks. I hope your face gets wrecked in a car accident so you can actually have something to complain about and know what living with ugliness actually is like.

me and him are high-inhibcels, although i'd say he mogs me.

People can also rip into you for having little to no upper eyelid exposure. Fuckers think it looks scary or mongoloid reptilian looking.

Yours isn't too bad

Look at my other post in this thread where i post my uppereyelid exposure

I'd be more worried about your hairline than your eyes. You on any hair treatments? Bald = LDAR.
No i'm not, i could do hair transplant but i don't have any money since i'm mentalcel with really bad social anxiety and since i was a college dropout and neet for 9 years i can't earn dosh. Also much cheaper pharma treatments shrinks your dick and my penis is already extremely small (11cm) it also makes you not being able to get aroused or achieve orgasm so fuck that. Well i guess i will LDAR.

26?

over bro
:feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I swear, eyes are so overrated. I have huge lashes and the most you'll get is a girl pointing out how much they wish they had your eyelashes. Brows don't matter either; if anything having bushy eyebrows means you have to keep it tidy so it doesn't become a unibrow.

Eyes arent that big of a deal, hight, and looks (above average - tier 1) are

I'm ethnic bro and that pic was filter with faceapp here's the original

You're still top 2% for height and top 10-20% facially for your race. You're a piece of shit for mocking actually ugly people by claiming you are.

I swear, eyes are so overrated. I have huge lashes and the most you'll get is a girl pointing out how much they wish they had your eyelashes. Brows don't matter either; if anything having bushy eyebrows means you have to keep it tidy so it doesn't become a unibrow.

Eyes arent that big of a deal, hight, and looks (above average - tier 1) are

cope, i'd say eye area is legit the only feature that makes or breaks your face. unless you have a freakishly long midface

You're still top 2% for height and top 10% facially for your race. You're a piece of shit.
Have you seen my teeth I'm only showing my good pics, im truly a subhuman don't feel bad I post cherry picked pictures

Have you seen my teeth I'm only showing my good pics, im truly a subhuman don't feel bad I post cherry picked pictures

If you're ugly you don't have "good pics".

cope, i'd say eye area is legit the only feature that makes or breaks your face. unless you have a freakishly long midface
Well I am 10/10 in those regards, and am an incel. It's gotta be something else. Well, idk i have that bushy tuft that Italians get on one of the eyebrows, but I groom it.

Well I am 10/10 in those regards, and am an incel. It's gotta be something else. Well, idk i have that bushy tuft that Italians get on one of the eyebrows, but I groom it.

if you had 10/10 eye area, you wouldn't be posting here lol

What constitutes 10/10 eye area though?

No i'm not, i could do hair transplant but i don't have any money since i'm mentalcel with really bad social anxiety and since i was a college dropout and neet for 9 years i can't earn dosh. Also much cheaper pharma treatments shrinks your dick and my penis is already extremely small (11cm) it also makes you not being able to get aroused or achieve orgasm so fuck that. Well i guess i will LDAR.

Fuark, man. Balding is such a curse and a pick your poison type of thing. DHT blockers fuck with libido and size but can save your hair. Then keeping healthy DHT levels is a must to feel like a man but balding is inevitable. Going with the latter is the right choice

orb from lookism is one of the few people i've ever seen with 10/10 eye area, look him up
Yeah, he's chad. However, blue eyes always seem to help. I wish I had them myself, I rolled dark green. Also my eyes are a bit closer together because of my babyface

orb from lookism is one of the few people i've ever seen with 10/10 eye area, look him up

No. Not even close. There are pics of him with unfavorable lighting and he has bags under his eyes. The guy is a 7/10 with a girl's level of skill in photomaxing ie. good at angle/lighting frauding.

Not saying he's not good looking. Obviously he is. I could never be that good looking. But he's not that great and certainly not male model tier.

Ok I'm maybe average but I fraud my pics to tyrone

And today's world average is invisible therefore ugly

Average men are 6'3" or 6'4" and have giant zygos and square jaws with symmetrical faces? Where?

Always the people with a positive feature that discredit it. Eye area is extremely important considering it's so hard to change.

No. Not even close. There are pics of him with unfavorable lighting and he has bags under his eyes. The guy is a 7/10 with a girl's level of skill in photomaxing ie. good at angle/lighting frauding.

Not saying he's not good looking. Obviously he is. I could never be that good looking. But he's not that great and certainly not male model tier.

wow, if orb is 7/10 then most men just need to kill themselves lol. i'd give him at least a 7.5

Average men are 6'3" or 6'4" and have giant zygos and square jaws with symmetrical faces? Where?
Wtf is zygos I still don't understand it, and yes I'm talking about facially, I'm also ethnic which bumps me down to a 5, trust me if I was I Tyrone I would t be here

Always the people with a positive feature that discredit it. Eye area is extremely important considering it's so hard to change.
I get it's hard to change, but it doesn't mean shit for me. My babyface automatically nullifies it. What matters is a masculine jawline, a strong nose, and high cheekbones.

You want to see incredible photo game ...

Orb as he presents himself:
anbtuIW.jpg

Orb as he actually is:

tiAdyn0.png

I2GAuGS.png

This is what women do in online dating. It's just rare to find a guy as good at they are at it.

@whogivesafucc

Wtf is zygos I still don't understand it, and yes I'm talking about facially, I'm also ethnic which bumps me down to a 5, trust me if I was I Tyrone I would t be here

Zygos are cheekbones. So again, where are the average men 6'3" or 6'4" with giant cheekbones, square jaws, strong brow ridges, and symmetrical faces?

Zygos
Zygomatic_bone_anterior.png

You want flared zygomatic arches, and you have them at 6'4" no less. They define alpha males

anbtuIW.jpg

Orb as he actually is:

tiAdyn0.png

I2GAuGS.png

This is what women do in online dating. It's just rare to find a guy as good at they are at it.

@whogivesafucc
He's eye area saved him tbh

I have a way better side profile, 3/4 profile and lower third than him but it doesn't matter since I'm ethnic and have a trash upper eyelid exposure

Low also weak chin, this dude is so overrated lol, he's also a Manlet. His eye area and race saved him so he mogs me

anbtuIW.jpg

Orb as he actually is:

tiAdyn0.png

I2GAuGS.png

@whogivesafucc
Still looks like chad but there's definitely some shady shit going on with the first photo. Pretty weak jaw from the side; but i wish i had the nose and eye color :p

Still looks like chad but there's definitely some shady shit going on with the first photo. Pretty weak jaw from the side; but i wish i had the nose and eye color :p

He's an absolute master of lighting/angles/squinting and even using lens distortion to warp his face in a favorable way.

From the side view you can see his under eye support is average at best, as is his jaw development:

I2GAuGS.png

Good looking white guy but no 10/10 eye area.

He's an absolute master of lighting/angles/squinting and even using lens distortion to warp his face in a favorable way.

From the side view you can see his under eye support is average at best, as is his jaw development:

I2GAuGS.png

Good looking white guy but no 10/10 eye area.
masculine features are overated. Harmony is always the most important. Tellem T got destroyed on tinder too

I have the most subhuman eye area in the world.

masculine features are overated. Harmony is always the most important. Tellem T got destroyed on tinder too

All ethnics get destroyed in tinder. But i agree with you on the general point.

Being blonde is a nightmare since eyebrows are so important for your facial aesthetics, mine are barely visible and it makes my whole face ugly.

Being blonde is a nightmare since eyebrows are so important for your facial aesthetics, mine are barely visible and it makes my whole face ugly.
beard27.png

it's over for nerdics