Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive vs Unattractive eye areas

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★

it's over for eyearea cels

Thanks, now I have to perma-squint.

i seen it just makes me wanna get orbital decompression even worse / but i really dont wanna surgery...

Eyes alone can't save you.
you are right man / for me it would bring me to normie negro level / if it goes well of course

My eye area is not too shabby, hunter, interesting eye color, great lashes, but it is all ruined by dark circles. What a shame.

My eyes are similar to Ganday's, see you later virgins!:feelzez:

Thanks. Now I know I don't have to pay for eyelid surgery.

Well I am fucked.

it's over for eyearea cels

I have 10/10 eyes with huge lashes and it's never done anything for me. This is a meme - the real determining factor for face is always gonna be jawline and cheekbones

I would kill everyone on this fourm for a 10/10 eye area. Closest thing to a super Power in real life

10/10
gettyimages-800540930.jpg

Does anyone else skimp on sleep in order to not have a baggy eyes when they wake up in the morning? This is like lookmaxxing to death.

Me on the middle.

thanks, another reason to die.

mine is almsot identical to the left, but i have dark circles :feelsrope:

mine is almsot identical to the left, but i have dark circles :feelsrope:

do you sleep well?

usually i only have dark circles after not sleeping but after i sleep they go away immediately.

also you can try nofap for dark circles, no idea what it is about nofap but it stopped me from ever getting dark circles, ever. it's like a permanent buff to your undereye support.

do you sleep well?

usually i only have dark circles after not sleeping but after i sleep they go away immediately.

also you can try nofap for dark circles, no idea what it is about nofap but it stopped me from ever getting dark circles, ever. it's like a permanent buff to your undereye support.
2-3 hours of sleep

Fuark, if only I had better brows. They've gotta be straight, long, thick, dark, low, and projected.

school is ovER so i might get more now tbh tbh, how long did yours take to go away

after i sleep, they go away. if i'm up too long, they start forming.

on nofap, they never occur. i have no idea why.

after i sleep, they go away. if i'm up too long, they start forming.

on nofap, they never occur. i have no idea why.

i cant no fap, as soon as i get in bed with nobody in the room, i feel i gotta fap

Critical looksmaxing surgery for eye area is infraorbital rim implants:

rim_4.jpg

rim_5.png

It won't make you look beautiful but most of us with bad eyes have very weak infraorbital bone. Huge problem for modern non-Chinese people.

Indians almost universally have poor infraorbitals. Whites are hit and miss.

Lack of infraorbital support creates in an increasingly negative canthal tilt with age, sagging, hollow/sunken eyes, and a chronically tired look.

Perfect example of an otherwise Chad face that is suffering due to weak infraorbitals and weak zygos. An infraorbital implant +/- some wrap around zygo extensions would elevate him another point.

Theoretically. Assuming no nerve damage from the procedure or other complication.

is it over for me?

Pic of me

Can’t you just squint for better eyes?

Literally all I need is fat grafting or fillers to get rid of my uppereyelid exposure to ascend. That's like my only flaw tbh in my eye area, I have slight pct, good set of eyes, proper pupil and bright iris. I really need hooded eyes

Can’t you just squint for better eyes?

No. If you have poor canthal tilt, almond/round eyes, and weak undereye support your eyes will just become comically negative canthally tilted with squinting.

If this isn't blatantly obvious to you you probably have average or above average eyes to begin with.

Literally all I need is fat grafting or fillers to get rid of my uppereyelid exposure to ascend. That's like my only flaw tbh in my eye area, I have slight pct, good set of eyes, proper pupil and bright iris. I really need hooded eyes

You need a brain transplant.

this is what kills most of us ethnics

I can run squint game but I will look like a dumbass and will hard to do all the time

But my eye area looks good when I squint, here is a pretty old pic

you can't "squint"

you have to do it very lightly, and keep it like that. actually that's what i been doing for a straight year and my eyes are just naturally "squinty" now somehow and it's the right degree of being vertically narrow lol

also you look like a complete slayer :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can run squint game but I will look like a dumbass and will hard to do all the time

I don't know why there isn't a rule about banning Chad and Tyrone tier looking guys who are just here to attentionwhore and complain about their good looks 24/7.

Isn't that what lookism is for? Why do we need that here?

you're kidding

this is what kills most of us ethnics
Upper eye lid exposure destroys your eye area if it's too much like mine, I get it from my East African genectics, East Africans are known for a lot of uppereyelid exposure

you can't "squint"

you have to do it very lightly, and keep it like that. actually that's what i been doing for a straight year and my eyes are just naturally "squinty" now somehow and it's the right degree of being vertically narrow lol

also you look like a complete slayer :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@13k
@FACEandLMS

Attachments

• tellem.jpg
    tellem.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 468
I'm just giving an example my friend

You're not my friend. I fucking hate tall and good looking people who come on websites full of short and deformed people and then complain about the fact that they were born with top 5-10% height and looks. I hope your face gets wrecked in a car accident so you can actually have something to complain about and know what living with ugliness actually is like.

you can't "squint"

"Slayer"

Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 132