Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attractive people tend to be right wing liberals ('Conservative'/Republican).

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Being more attractive makes you more successful in most if not all aspects of life and thus more economically right wing ('conservatives' in the West aren't really conservative - just liberals from 1970s or 1980s).

Lookism affects your identity and place in the world to such degree that it shapes your political preferences in the current political system of liberal electoral democracy.

Whole study here.

Ee6pUzrXkAAhEs0

Last edited:
Interesting politics I’d cope for the most part anyway

To whoever maintains the scientific blackpill wiki, you may want to consider adding a subheading about politics/political preferences as shaped by lookism.

Incels should be "liberal", not because we give a fuck about women, faggots, or refugees...it's that the more leftist a government, the easier it is for incels to LDAR and NEET. I see this in the US, where some states are more leftist than others (i.e. it's easier to LDAR in Oregon or California than Texas or Florida).

Fiscally right wing policies favor Chads and Stacies

shame it doesn't work on me

No wonder many incrls are communists

Incels should be "liberal", not because we give a fuck about women, faggots, or refugees...it's that the more leftist a government, the easier it is for incels to LDAR and NEET.

Lol wtf are you on about. Your financially liberal parties will put you at the bottom of the barrel and put women, transgenders, homosexuals etc in front of you especially if you aren’t a minority in the country. Supporting left wing major parties is never a good idea as an incel

Lol wtf are you on about. Your financially liberal parties will put you at the bottom of the barrel and put women, transgenders, homosexuals etc in front of you especially if you aren’t a minority in the country. Supporting left wing major parties is never a good idea as an incel

I already am at the bottom of the barrel anyway so I have little to lose. I have already had women, transgenders, and gays hired and/or promoted ahead of me, despite them having less experience and qualifications. It's already happening.

Last edited:
I already am at the bottom of the barrel anyway so I have little to lose
You have a hell of a lot to lose. You still have your freedom of expression. You’d just be voting in favor of gay leftists shutting this forum down and making laws saying “incel” is a hate speech term and we should kill everyone who says it

No wonder many incrls are communists

Mentalceldom, being short, being introverted, being low confidence (due to youth derived of any positive affirmation) and being ugly handicaps you in the workplace. It just does. Only hyperspecialized, high IQ autism type work is a way to advance for the incel - and even this is only for the select few incels who have the sufficient brainpower and conscientiousness (both highly genetic traits).

Socially conservative marxism, like the type of politics Christopher Lasch preached, seems the most beneficial political orientation for most incels and other low status type people. The working class is socially conservative generally because life doesn't afford them second chances unlike privileged middle and upper class people. The latter two get to make mistakes in their teens and 20s and still get out ahead - while the underclass gets ruined for life by similar fuck ups.

Last edited:
Mentalceldom, being short, being low confidence (due to youth derived of any positive affirmation) and being ugly handicaps you in the workplace. Only hyperspecialized, high IQ autism type work is a way to advance for the incel - this is only for the very few.

Socially conservative marxism, like the type of politics Christopher Lasch preached, seems the most beneficial political orientation for most incels and other low status type people. The working class is socially conservative generally because life doesn't afford them second chances unlike privileged middle and upper class people.
Also sexual communism
full

Also sexual communism
full

Well I am not that well read on Marx but it seems like Marx and Engels bought the whole Roussouian myth of the noble savage wholesale who lived in a pre-civilizational utopia without brutal dominance hierarchies of any kind. Pretty dumb and naive if you ask me.

Perhaps a Leninist interpretation (forcing the revolution instead of waiting for it) would be good for a Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionary sexual politics.

EexhXtKWkAAeEwe

Source.

Incels should be "liberal", not because we give a fuck about women, faggots, or refugees...it's that the more leftist a government, the easier it is for incels to LDAR and NEET. I see this in the US, where some states are more leftist than others (i.e. it's easier to LDAR in Oregon or California than Texas or Florida).