Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive people less affected by the consequences of this world being corrupted.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
You can check in must read content then you will see and understand that sole reason we exist right now is just to be punching for them. To be their slave and in the end our death being corrupted. Even people that seems happy in the afterlife must have been attractive too since they have more positive energy and confidence to avoid that light tunnel and ascend out of this world. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Afterlife is a religious cope

What does it mean to “cease to exist”?
It means that the energy contained within your vessel will be reunified with the cosmic energy of the universe

It means that the energy contained within your vessel will be reunified with the cosmic energy of the universe
Okay but what does it feel like after death? What do you experience?

Okay but what does it feel like after death? What do you experience?
Idk haven't died yet, I'll be sure to text you once it happens and I'll have you briefed

Idk haven't died yet, I'll be sure to text you once it happens and I'll have you briefed
Can you imagine anything else but human consciousness? No? Then you should assume u will be reborn human. “Eternal darkness” just doesn’t mean anything. We will be reborn human after death. Therefore suicide makes sense for incels cuz u can be reborn normie. If u have a solid suicide method

Nothing. You just die and it's over.
What does it mean? Whats that experience like? What does it feel like when its “over”?