Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attractive people frustrates me

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
-
An extreme amount of frustration is guaranteed to be experienced by me the moment I take a glance at attractive individuals and I think it stems from the fact that I subconsciously know I will measure up and have their lifestyles.

I understand that I'm not entitiled to hot/attractive chicks but being an incel just makes things 10x worse because everything fucking triggers you. Just imagine not being able to use dating apps, post your pics on social media, go anywhere and without getting mogged, hooking up, travelling etc...

My life isn't worth living...

Us incels are the most underprivileged group in society tbh.

I try to turn a blind eye to it, for my own sanity

I try to turn a blind eye to it, for my own sanity
I try my best to do the same shit but sometimes you can't escape it, and it's over once your brain has registered the fact these people lifemog you and always will without putting in any effort.

Fuckkkkkkk. It's all genes. Just have the best possible genes to survive... Like Rehab Room said, Anatomy is destiny and destiny is anatomy.

do you feel envy when you see attractive people or attractive couples online?

I envy how easy they have it

I hate everyone better than me genetically