Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Attractive People Attract More Attention…to Their Unique Personality Traits"

W

Wizard

Greycel
https://www.psychologicalscience.org/news/releases/attractive-people-attract-more-attention-to-their-unique-personality-traits.html

As expected, people saw attractive conversation partners more positively. But they also saw their personalities more accurately. This seems a little counterintuitive—how could they have a positive bias and also be more accurate? But it’s true. For example, if Jane is beautiful, organized, and somewhat generous, she’ll be viewed as more organized and generous than she actually is, but she’ll also be seen correctly as more organized than generous.

They tell you when they get that "creep" feeling they're actually analysing 1,000 microexpressions a second to reveal your beliefs seeping through in to every twitch and movement of your body. In reality they don't care enough about ugly retards to get an accurate representation of your "personality", yet another downward pressure on your ability to communicate with other human beings; and these fuckers had 3 minutes talking to each other.

Attractive people get to have their personalities looked into more? Jeez, I'm surprised lol.

I guess its more interesting to know that looks shrouds over personality, any day of the week, and this is something that most normans have to digest.

Wizard said:
https://www.psychologicalscience.org/news/releases/attractive-people-attract-more-attention-to-their-unique-personality-traits.html

They tell you when they get that "creep" feeling they're actually analysing 1,000 microexpressions a second to reveal your beliefs seeping through in to every twitch and movement of your body. In reality they don't care enough about ugly retards to get an accurate representation of your "personality", yet another downward pressure on your ability to communicate with other human beings; and these fuckers had 3 minutes talking to each other.

Damn I was always somewhat aware of this without really being able to pinpoint exactly what it was but I have tons of micro facial ticks, a couple of actual ticks I can suppress when people watch me and resume after that,  and the way I move is a bit clumsy, odd. A former female neighbour, a Brazilian immigrant who married my neighbour through a mail order bride arrangement (just like I had done at that time) once told me I moved like Robocop and I knew it wasn't a compliment.