Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attractive people are gods

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : rather your white black or what ever you are above human like the photo below . I think everyone is supposed to be attractive because the less attractive you are the less attention you receive, the more you’re disrespected and dominated. The more rejection you face , the lower the brain copacity and everything else negative
0ACBF796 B78D 453D 894F 984A74ED4BB6

half of those people are normies, the rest are HTN/HTB or so. So not really that "attractive" just a few above average folks in a crowd of average.

Not a single black in sight...

Title : rather your white black or what ever you are above human like the photo below . I think everyone is supposed to be attractive because the less attractive you are the less attention you receive, the more you’re disrespected and dominated. The more rejection you face , the lower the brain copacity and everything else negative View attachment 951576
Inceldom and Chadhood snowballs over time. Even if I get a Chad body right now, I will never be able to think and act like a Chad because of my past experiences.

They're all white & like 1-2 of them are Asian I think.
Yeah, I saw one Asian, and maybe one mixed raced latina.

The rest are all whiter then white.

All mog me, of course. To Heaven and back.

JFL at the token ching chong

It’s doesn’t matter. None of this matters