Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Attractive parents do not pass on their good looks to sons, only to daughters according to study

But that can also be life fuel. If you manage to get a good looking wife (implying) you won't pass your uglyness to your son.

But that can also be life fuel. If you manage to get a good looking wife (implying) you won't pass your uglyness to your son.

The study doesn't say that tho.

The study doesn't say that tho.
I don't know any chad's dad so I can't tell if they're ugly or not. But I've seen a chad dad having autistic 5/10 sons.

being born a foid = living life on tutorial mode.

this makes scientific sense

Makes evolutionary sense. Females are far more likely than males to reproduce, so every genetic advantage is stacked on them to maximize positive outcome.

Is this because "looksmatch"doesn't exist and the standards for male beauty are naturally higher? Basically the sons looks get to much fucked up by the mother's normie genes, which are not necessarily good and mostly unlike those of good looking males?

Sounds a bit like water is wet to me aka genetic recombination doesn't effect females that much.

One the other hand, what do they mean with masculinity in the quote? I intially accidently read it males instead. Does this mean males are on average lower because for some females inherited masculinty alone doesn't cut it and recombination can fuck up even far more beyond what I wrote further up?

Or does symmetry simply fail to get passed down?

Can any of the stemcels get the paper maybe ?
"We are perplexed as to why we did not find any evidence for the inheritance of attractiveness in males, through either the female or male parent.

"The answer may be because women vary considerably in the extent to which they find masculinity attractive.

"We know that attractive feminine women show a strong preference for masculine male faces for long-term partners."

Last edited:
Makes evolutionary sense. Females are far more likely than males to reproduce, so every genetic advantage is stacked on them to maximize positive outcome.

Elab. How would this stacking process happen?

Okay so what traits from what parent get passed on to the male offspring is what I'm wondering.

Also this piece at the end...

In that study the researches concluded that "beautiful parents have more daughters than ugly parents".

Makes sense, my parents had all incel boys and they are ugly AF.

Last edited:
Eggs are valuable and scarce

Semen is the equivalent of cheap beer.

Makes sense. Based on the compliments given by adults, the suitors showing up at our place, and people comparing her to celebrities, my sisters quite the looker.
I, on the other hand, was ridiculed mercilessly the moment I interacted with foids.

High IQ. I'd never want my kids to resemble me in the slightest. Not that I'd ever have to worry about kids but but still...

Elab. How would this stacking process happen?
Perhaps a double chromosome X leads to overexpression of beauty genes like symmetry enhancers. I don't know. Human DNA has been sequenced, but no one understands it for now and the more geneticists peak into it, the more complex it becomes. Human DNA is basically a complex algorithm bruteforced by millions of years of trial and error.

High IQ. I'd never want my kids to resemble me in the slightest. Not that I'd ever have to worry about kids but but still...
I inherited all my incel features from my father. But back in his days they didn't had the internet where you compare yourself and potential partners in some international looks arena. I would rather adopt a child than having a 50/50 chance my kids will be incel.

Genetic recombination is a bitch.

>Psychologists have found that while both parents influence the attractiveness of their daughters, male attractiveness is not inherited.

First red flag. This makes no sense. Women will (almost) always be selected. We are a mix of a pair-bonding and tournament species.

If you have a pussy then you're attractive no matter what, so long as you're not too deformed medically.

This is because female faces remain neotonous after puberty (they do not change very much) whereas male faces change drastically. This is why development (or in other words, environment) is more important for males than it is for females.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back