Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News attraction to extremely large breasts is actually homosexual in nature TBH

questionable logic

Healthy male sexuality is one of subtlety: it's being attracted to breasts, yeah, but ones of a moderate size.
best thing you've ever said

Now this is some copy pasta tier thread

@Lolimancer thank you for educating that poor modcel Wolf about this
I miss having the passion to make such efforts, this was from a golden age

The reasoning for this is very easy to understand if you study le science as I do.

1) boobies grow bigger during pregnancy​
2) pregnancy is from chads ejaculating into vaginas​
3) when chads ejaculate into vaginas it turns the women into male-female chimeras​
4) ergo sex-having women who get creampied by Chad are masculinized as cum transforms them into hermaphrodite chimeras, with male DNA traveling all around their body, even up to their brain​

So by being attracted to larger-than-normal breasts, you have a subconscous preggo fetish thus a chimera-fetish which is actually like having a hermaphrodite/tranny fetish TBH you should get analyzed.

Healthy male sexuality is one of subtlety: it's being attracted to breasts, yeah, but ones of a moderate size. The subtler they are compared to male chests, the higher IQ you need to actually distinguish them.

Faggots love big tits: https://www.outfrontmagazine.com/trending/culture/stuff-gay-people-like-breasts/

I also have a theory about closeted faggots and big tits.

Closeted faggots aren't legit aroused by tits, but they want to APPEAR that way, so they will overcompensate by going for the biggest ones possible because they figure "the bigger I go the more normal I seem, nobody will question me" (ie Roosh V and Dmitri the Lover)

If you're actually heterosexual you will have more of a concern about being attracted to what you're legitimately attracted to, not fitting in. So you will be comfortable expressing disgust towards excessively large breasts seen in implants, landwhales and preggos.

I think that's also why MTF trannies eventually tend to get HUGE breasts: they're overcompensating, and also I think on some level they realize that it will be primarily closeted fags who will tranny-chase and so they'll go for the pregnant-looking (masculine) GIANT ones.

In short: if you aren't a homo you will go for DFC and respect lolis as the ideal.

This isn't to say you couldn't hypothetically get married, impregnate wife, and still love your wife and be attracted to her and fuck her. It's just that your arousal should be because of who she is, not what she's transformed into while carrying your brood. Getting aroused by a foid's milk-swollen jugs is like getting aroused by her swollen feet TBH it's disgusting and homoerotic in nature.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Low IQ cope. But I agree maybe in some ways people attracted to very big tits and asses are mentally ill and primitive. Wouldn't call them gay though.

people attracted to very big tits and asses are mentally ill and primitive.
Wouldn't call them gay though.
There could be competing explanations, but best not rule mine out until you supply them.
My ideas are the highest IQ if no competitors challenge them

Guys I am worried I am falling into degeneracy because these are starting to grow on me
SquatPushupo

Flick

I still think though that Darkness' giant tits only work for me because I find her masochistic/shy personality adorable. She is also otherwise a very fit and beautiful women.

Basically I think it's unhealthy to disregard other virtues just because tits are present (it's anti-heterosexual in the sense you aspire for asexual newborns), but it's also unhealthy to disregard degeneracy because tits are present, or pursue tits for their own end (ie breast implants, favoring large-breasted girls)

Basically girls who try to coast on their boobs are horrible. Darkness/Lich/etc are fine because they have occupations where they brave combat/magic/monsters and share the risk that their fellow men share (ie totally unlike IRL foids for the most part)

he's trying to justify his pedophilia, since little girls have no secondary sexual characteristics so no breasts and can easily be mistaken with little boys (which is funny since he made this thread to not sound suspicious after spamming the forum with disgusting images), so yes you're probably right, he's a closet faggot, a little boy lover predator, his preference to little girls is due to their resemblance to the male body since they didn't develop sexual characteristics yet.
:lul::lul::lul:
The takedown
I believe heterosexuality should be about focus on the female form, and we begin to lose that when it's deformed via landwhaleism or 50lb silicone implants.

There are a lot of megamilk chars who I love, for example...
View attachment 415495View attachment 415496
View attachment 415497View attachment 415498

I just don't like them BECAUSE of their tits. It's a combination of their effeminate personalities, personal histories, cute face, great torso/limbs, etc.

Redefine implies we have a decent coherent concrete consistent definition to begin with.

My point has only ever been that we should apply more adjectives (like involuntary) or prefixes if you abbreviate them (like "in-") to more accurately convey the meanings we attach to a term.

I think that way about a lot of stuff. For example I think "heterosexual" should be "hetereosexualerotic" for context if used alone because the literal meaning is just "opposite sex" but not for what you're opposite-sex. It's fine to say "my romantic persuation is heterosexual" because preceding words add context, but "I'm heterosexual" actually doesn't mechanically work for me because it's contextless and relies on people knowing the usage rather than the word's mechanics.

There's nothing fucked with acknowledging there's something fucked about making giant tits the primary focus. For example if that were true then this would be the most straight thing in the world to want to fuck
View attachment 415501

I'm not saying I wouldn't consider it, but I don't think I'm wrong in saying that at a certain point excess adipose can move women away from femininity.

Just because women tend to be 5% fatter than men doesn't mean more fat = more feminine.

Any extreme deviation from a healthy ideal in either direction begins to raise questions if that's the reason someone zeroes in on it, as opposed to something they tolerate/understand because of being attracted to other criteria.

In the above 2 girls for example, their cute facial expressions do more for me than the tits.

I guess that could be tested if they suddenly had no tits whatsoever, but that's more because it would throw off their ratios. Girls who are A-cub despite being landwhales are weird while it's perfectly fine if they're svelte girls.
Looks like you faggots need a geometry lesson
View attachment 415521

Actually quote some specific sentences and tell me where I'm wrong though.

TBH they do have their place
View attachment 415506
View attachment 415507
View attachment 415508
View attachment 415510

OG relying on the secondary sexual characteristics grown during puberty to discern biological sex is pretty low-IQ

Do you not realize there are preexisting differences in bone structure even prior to this?
View attachment 415512View attachment 415513
Bone structure is much more difficult to change compared to fleshy bits (like what trannies do with implants or hormones) so my focus is on the more immutably effeminate qualities.

View attachment 415514View attachment 415515

are you really not able to discern which is which sans boobies?

There is no way you can believe I believe that this thread would make immune to others' suspicions.

In this century faggots are probably more accepted by mainstream western society than guys who want to marry jailbait so I don't really see what the incentive would be to hide one's love for cocks under a facade of love for lolis.

There's a reason they call them SECONDARY characteristics bro, they're not there from the outset and they're not what the primary focus should be. It's a dumbing-down to think that only genitalia qualifies as primary characteristics IMO. The personality/skeleton of foids is observably different and it's just harder to define so people avoid it, but I think that's the bread-and-butter of our lust.

This isn't about preferring small, it's saying if you prefer D over ABC there's something unhealthy about that.
It's like being attracted to giant clits.
If you like big-tittied or big-clitted women because of other stuff about them, it doesn't alarm me.
You can for example be attracted to a one-armed woman without having an amputee fetish.

Actually there are and it's cringey as fuck full of purity-spiraling ad hom BS

The primary difference would seem to be that hypothetically adult foids could consent to fuck us and society would have no problem with this.
Except it probably would, despite the technical legality, and the foid would be shamed for fucking ugly men.

Did you only read the title or do you have any rebuttals to the body?

What's your lgoic for this MBC?

Pregnant women get loose pussies so per my logic, since loose pussy correlates with hermaphoditic chimeras, fetishizing loose pussy falls in the same boat as fetishizing big clits or large breasts or hairy arms.

high is always relative, average IQ is higher than below-average IQ after all

I really think that society is becoming so dumbed down and conformist that the skill needed to do this basic task is actually degrading to the point where we can't expect normies (including normie-esque incels) to be capable of such a basic skill

I bet you think it's not gay to fetishizing big-clitted hairy-armed women too, lel

You are doing what is called arguing a straw man, or moving the goalposts.

I never said it was gay to like boob, or even "big" ones. Check the title, I said "extremely large".

Just because it's gay to be attracted a male chest does not mean that it's the culmination of heterosexuality to fetishize 50lb watermelons.

View attachment 415525
one fact worth acknowledging here is at a certain point excess breast size actually obscures the female torso.
You can't even see the bone structure to see if there's a female ribcage/pelvis under there instead of a male one.
If boobs are so big you can't even see if there's a cock or a vagina underneath then I have to question your judgement if that's your preference.
View attachment 415527
hypothetically they're cute (moreso in anime) but if they're oversized to the point of distracting you from the rest of her body then I have a concern you don't care about whether her bone structure is female, whether her face is female, etc.

I don't have a problem with fake/plastic women though, least not in concept.

View attachment 415532

the problem is not artifice, but extreme deviation from effeminate form
it's tolerable in isolated aspects (ie a 6'9" tall woman has a masculine height, but she might still have feminine bone structure, feminine personality, feminine face, etc) but it's still a concern if you begin to fetishize it for its own value

When I experiment with stuff like "it might be fun to have a tall GF" it's usually not because "tall is sexy" but moreso stuff like "I bet she's shy about her height and that would be cute" or something like that, in which case it's about the effeminate personality dealing with the challenge of having less feminine characteristics she's uncomfortable with.

Women are meant to be nurturers and when they become burdens due to landwhaleish or oversized breasts, that's moving away from the nurturer purpose.

I guess you could argue that having hands/feet also helps you nurture others (I'm obviously skirting with ableism here) and that lacking extremities/limbs would make you less feminine.

I think that's technically true: but you can obviously have other aspects which are feminine for us to focus on. Foid personality would manifest itself in mannerisms in the remaining body parts. It gets more challenging as they approach "brain in a jar" status but still possible.
Where's the mega milk comic from:ha..feels:

bruh this thread was created on the day I signed up for this forum :feelsohh:

Over for boobacels

I dont read and am dumb but this is just my 2 cents as to why guys like big breasts from a historical viewpoint
>female has big bazoogas
>male brain thinks of lots of milk
>lots of milk to feed children
>even extra milk to feed me during famine

male brain is that simple

I dont read and am dumb but this is just my 2 cents as to why guys like big breasts from a historical viewpoint
>female has big bazoogas
>male brain thinks of lots of milk
>lots of milk to feed children
>even extra milk to feed me during famine
male brain is that simple
I pretty much agree with you but it's very low-brow instinct to defer to that conception since by the time a foid bears your young you can fatten her up, she doesn't need to come pre-fattened.

Probably more important than having stored calories pre-pregnancy is getting adequate prenatal vitamin balance throughout. This is how we surpass our instincts.

@Rainallday if you're gonna bump plz try to add something more substantive - reported you

The reasoning for this is very easy to understand if you study le science as I do.

1) boobies grow bigger during pregnancy​
2) pregnancy is from chads ejaculating into vaginas​
3) when chads ejaculate into vaginas it turns the women into male-female chimeras​
4) ergo sex-having women who get creampied by Chad are masculinized as cum transforms them into hermaphrodite chimeras, with male DNA traveling all around their body, even up to their brain​

So by being attracted to larger-than-normal breasts, you have a subconscous preggo fetish thus a chimera-fetish which is actually like having a hermaphrodite/tranny fetish TBH you should get analyzed.

Healthy male sexuality is one of subtlety: it's being attracted to breasts, yeah, but ones of a moderate size. The subtler they are compared to male chests, the higher IQ you need to actually distinguish them.

Faggots love big tits: https://www.outfrontmagazine.com/trending/culture/stuff-gay-people-like-breasts/

I also have a theory about closeted faggots and big tits.

Closeted faggots aren't legit aroused by tits, but they want to APPEAR that way, so they will overcompensate by going for the biggest ones possible because they figure "the bigger I go the more normal I seem, nobody will question me" (ie Roosh V and Dmitri the Lover)

If you're actually heterosexual you will have more of a concern about being attracted to what you're legitimately attracted to, not fitting in. So you will be comfortable expressing disgust towards excessively large breasts seen in implants, landwhales and preggos.

I think that's also why MTF trannies eventually tend to get HUGE breasts: they're overcompensating, and also I think on some level they realize that it will be primarily closeted fags who will tranny-chase and so they'll go for the pregnant-looking (masculine) GIANT ones.

In short: if you aren't a homo you will go for DFC and respect lolis as the ideal.

This isn't to say you couldn't hypothetically get married, impregnate wife, and still love your wife and be attracted to her and fuck her. It's just that your arousal should be because of who she is, not what she's transformed into while carrying your brood. Getting aroused by a foid's milk-swollen jugs is like getting aroused by her swollen feet TBH it's disgusting and homoerotic in nature.
I mean I never cared for big breasts anyway, ass is where it’s at:panties:

Some females have big boobs but I don't feel attraction towards them. The others may have medium boobs and they are very attractive.
I suppose it's more about niceness of the tits, not just how big they are.
And unnatural silicone boobs are disgusting :feelspuke:.

Some females have big boobs but I don't feel attraction towards them. The others may have medium boobs and they are very attractive.
I suppose it's more about niceness of the tits, not just how big they are.
I don't feel much attracted to breasts in isolation, they are vehicles of nervous system interaction with their hosts.

I don't feel much attracted to breasts in isolation, they are vehicles of nervous system interaction with their hosts.
They also look horrible on landwhales.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back