Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attnetion Seeking slut on /r/IncelsWithoutHate looking for orbiters and sympathy

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/7v9fzn/pm_me_if_you_like/ 
I'm not an incel. I'm actually just a normal seventeen year old girl. This whole community hurts my heart and I thought I'd just put it out there to anyone that needs insight, advice, encouragement, or just to chat, my dms are open. I'm not here to ostracize or berate anyone, just wanted to offer a chat :)

teehee chad won't fuck tonight, so I'll go fish validation from reddit, i need orbiters, my life is hard ;( 100 messages a day is so little!! stacy gets over 600! i hate my life, girls have it hard, you incels are just bitter and that bitterness is clouding your judgment, females can be incels too! teehee!

Seems legit.

This is what happens when you let females into an incel community.

I'm not an incel. I'm actually just a normal seventeen year old girl.

giphy.gif

Someone explain this to me, what is the point of making a post like hers? Help me grasp her thought process here. What does a 17 year old girl drowning in attention from all sorts of men know about being ugly, incel, old and hated? What kind of advice does a girl whos NEVER HAD TO STRUGGLE WITH ANYTHING IN HER LIFE have to offer to someone like us? What makes a 17 year old girl want to post on an incel forum?

she needs to post nudes and fuck incels if she wants to help

Total Imbecile said:
I'm not an incel. I'm actually just a normal seventeen year old girl.
giphy.gif

Someone explain this to me, what is the point of making a post like hers? Help me grasp her thought process here. What does a 17 year old girl drowning in attention from all sorts of men know about being ugly, incel, old and hated? What kind of advice does a girl whos NEVER HAD TO STRUGGLE WITH ANYTHING IN HER LIFE have to offer to someone like us? What makes a 17 year old girl want to post on an incel forum?
Nothing.
Girls just like being psychologists and nurturing. It is their nature. But cannot empathise with subhumans so in her head she is imagining incels as some valuable guys who havent gotten out of her shell. She is 17 after all.
Afterwards they wise up.

I bet that sub is full of cucks who will give it to her instead of telling her to GTFO.

My god. None of us can even imagine the alternate dimension femoids of that age live in. A life of constant comfort and luxury. Getting everything they want. Never hearing anything else than what a perfect princess they are and having beta orbiters to do whatever they want and having a dozen different chad cocks in their vag, arse and mouth every month since they were 12.

Total Imbecile said:
giphy.gif

she acts like a good person "am just trying to help you guys make my heart sick tehee" bu in reality it's to feed her ego + attention, she probably isn't the hottest stacy, so she comes on reddit to feel like a prime stacy. and if she met any of the incels there she would be repulsed by every single one of them.

any thread with female here = automatically attention seeking + looking for orbiters

Tellem--T said:
she needs to post nudes and fuck incels if she wants to help

^this^

thank fuck females aren't allowed here.

iiiTeMpeR said:
she acts like a good person "am just trying to help you guys make my heart sick tehee" bu in reality it's to feed her ego + attention, she probably isn't the hottest stacy, so she comes on reddit to feel like a prime stacy. and if she met any of the incels there she would be repulsed by every single one of them.

any thread with female here = automatically attention seeking + looking for orbiters

^this^

It is why I had great convos with a lot of foids online as they assume I am high value individual based on my writing. But when I send a pic it kinda speaks more than words.

If said foid knew what average incel looked like and how low value they are she would be repulsed and go somewhere else.

iiiTeMpeR said:

I guess it makes sense, she is probably imagining that behind every incel post is a shy male model with low self esteem whos only a virgin because of his high inhibition. The reality is different, she doesnt realize that most of us look like injured world war I veterans who served as guinea pigs for plastic surgery, the guys she ignores every day in high school.

Also when you have a bunch of people who are saying all this stuff about your gender and then you go in and act all nice to get them to like you it must feel good and validating. Thank god this forum bans that sort of behavior. I want to puke just reading that post of hers.

Total Imbecile said:
I guess it makes sense, she is probably imagining that behind every incel post is a shy male model with low self esteem whos only a virgin because of his high inhibition. The reality is different, she doesnt realize that most of us look like injured world war I veterans who served as guinea pigs for plastic surgery, the guys she ignores every day in high school.

Also when you have a bunch of people who are saying all this stuff about your gender and then you go in and act all nice to get them to like you it must feel good and validating. Thank god this forum bans that sort of behavior. I want to puke just reading that post of hers.

this is exactly what she is imagining
8001496.jpg

when in reality the dudes look like this
K1GuFag.jpg

"incelswithouthate" jfl

fukmylyf said:
thank fuck females aren't allowed here.
Fucking amen to that.

Thank fucking goodness, that we don't have any females on incels.is, dealing with fakecels is enough as is.

Grotesque said:
This is what happens when you let females into an incel community.
>>females

>>into an incel community

pick one

when will females learn they can never be incels and nor understand our pain, they will always have options like us

iiiTeMpeR said:
Total Imbecile said:
this is exactly what she is imagining
8001496.jpg

when in reality the dudes look like this
K1GuFag.jpg
Brutal blackpill for foids tbh.

And that's why women need to fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5