Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attn Terroristcels: I.N.C.E.L. terrorism organization 2021 annual general meeting (AGM) minutes are now live in the members-only section of the site.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
That's right boyos, playtime is over, we're a serious international terrorist organisation now.

But some cuck has already blown our cover:
Screenshot 20210811 224253 Chrome

Last edited:
Belonging to a terrorist organization is kinda cool. But why haven’t I received my gun from the mods yet? We are the weakest terror organization out there.

Belonging to a terrorist organization is kinda cool. But why haven’t I received my gun from the mods yet? We are the weakest terror organization out there.
Check your mailbox tomorrow

Yeah, about that.... we need to talk about your KPIs for the last 6 months. Your abductions, murders and rapes in Minecraft are way down. You need to pump those numbers. Those are rookie numbers.

yes it true, even tomorrow i will blow up my c4 that mods gave to me in the town square in the name of incelistan

Last edited:
"If you oppose modern feminism and female entitlement, snobbery, or privilege you're defacto literally a male terrorist."

Okay then. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

[Are they literally going for classifying a majority of malcontent men terrorists now? This won't end well. :feelsEhh:]

I think he has incels confused with Islam
Not really, to a majority of feminists we're jihadists for pussy. They think all of us are monsters. :feelsjuice: