Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ATTN JOKERCELS: REJOICE!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
The bluepilled normtards couldn't deny it, despite the bad press and incel-blaming.....

The Joker has earned one billion dollars at the box office today. The Joker will also have the honor of being the first R-rated film to make a billion dollars at the box office.

Joker may have divided critics - with a 69% rating on Rotten Tomatoes - but it's currently the highest-grossing R-rated film of all time.

Cliffs: It's Joker

giphy.gif

Incoming sequel is inevitable and when it drops, be prepared for mass triggering from the leftard masses. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The character "Joker" ought have been played by seriously ugly man, rather than decent looking guys.

THEY GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE

Now it just needs an Oscar or two.

How awesome would it be if this video was the origin story for the Joker?

Cliffs:

michael-cera-9.jpg

Yeah, he deserves the role with Johan Hills being his sidekick.

NICE!!!! WE SUPPORTED JEWWOOD!

How awesome would it be if this video was the origin story for the Joker?

Cliffs:

michael-cera-9.jpg

I CAN ALREADY HEAR HOW FEMINISTS WOULD INTERPRET THAT SCENE. I don't even wanna.

Garbage or not, the NPCs will go RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE once it's announced. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Not really, the movie did pretty well and NPCs like anything that’s mainstream, the sad truth is that..joker has been infected by the normies who think they care about mental illnesses but then can’t understand why Incels are depressed :feelsrope:

THEY GET WHAT THEY FUCKING DESERVE

Now it just needs an Oscar or two.
Not really, the movie did pretty well and NPCs like anything that’s mainstream, the sad truth is that..joker has been infected by the normies who think they care about mental illnesses but then can’t understand why Incels are depressed :feelsrope:

I'm going with this.
I CAN ALREADY HEAR HOW FEMINISTS WOULD INTERPRET THAT SCENE. I don't even wanna.

"You're not entitled to anything evil inkwell", "women's liberation... her body... her choice"... "why don't you Incels go gay or asexual"... "there's more to life than sex... Don't ask me what... I'm off to be gang banged by chad now"... :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::incel::f:

Feminists can't deny the AMOG so they cannot really misinterpret this scene
Feminists HATE nerdy entitled huwhite men that are passive-aggressive narcissist "nice-guy" abusers that think because they watch independent film, and need a manic pixie dream girl to save them, that they are worth saving. That entire scene is misogynistic, because it paints the woman as making a morally inferior choice :soy:

tldr: THEY WANT BIG DICK ENERGY CHADS, AND DO NOT WANT TO BE SHAMED FOR IT

Last edited:
G
Feminists HATE nerdy entitled huwhite men that are passive-aggressive narcissist "nice-guy" abusers that think because they watch independent film, and need a manic pixie dream girl to save them, that they are worth saving. That entire scene is misogynistic, because it paints the woman as making a morally inferior choice :soy:

tldr: THEY WANT BIG DICK ENERGY CHADS, AND DO NOT WANT TO BE SHAMED FOR IT
Got it

the sad truth is that..joker has been infected by the normies
This,now everyone will identify as "Joker"-a lonely,mentally ill person mistreated by society in order to gain attention,making the real "Jokers"(low tier men) even more irrelevant.

This,now everyone will identify as "Joker"-a lonely,mentally ill person mistreated by society in order to gain attention,making the real "Jokers"(low tier men) even more irrelevant.
Normies fuck everything over. As soon as something becomes popularized, it becomes trash.

fuck you jokercopers who think joker is muh inkel movie!!!.

He's not. It's a movie made by jews with an attractive chad in it.

The character "Joker" ought have been played by seriously ugly man, rather than decent looking guys.
Didn't they do that already? Jared Leto? Heath Ledger didn't look good either.

fuck you jokercopers who think joker is muh inkel movie!!!.

He's not. It's a movie made by jews with an attractive chad in it.
Okay the last part is too far, Phoenix is 173 cm tall, he is part of manlet gang. He would be low tier normie where I live if he wasn't famous and in his early 20s in 2019. Saying he is a Chad is not accurate.

Didn't they do that already? Jared Leto? Heath Ledger didn't look good either.
What? They both look fine if not chad but not ugly either.

High IQ. Fucking women even love Joker because it was played by Joaquin

Life is a joke

I enjoyed this film quite a lot but I don't think it was anywhere near as good as people were making it out to be.

The sequel will probably just be a garbage cash grab

Yeah, this. Fuck a sequel, it would ruin it. Next we’d have a “Joker Extended Universe” with (((Strong Female Protagonists))) and normie humor.

Well, it's mostly that the actor was very good and it was willing to be controversial. I really enjoyed it and watched it only yesterday

Booo! I thought you had an early release, leaked, Blu-Ray torrent for us.

Apparently its officially out on Blu-Ray in the US in December 2019 so I'd hoped for a Korean leak already.

Regrading a sequel I say no.This was a lightning in a bottle only intended for a single release, due to a perfect script, perfect Director and perfect leading man- and mysterious advertising campaign.

Look at DEADPOOL. The original Director warned against a sequel and he was right.

Booo! I thought you had an early release, leaked, Blu-Ray torrent for us.

Apparently its officially out on Blu-Ray in the US in December 2019 so I'd hoped for a Korean leak already.

Regrading a sequel I say no.This was a lightning in a bottle only intended for a single release, due to a perfect script, perfect Director and perfect leading man- and mysterious advertising campaign.

Look at DEADPOOL. The original Director warned against a sequel and he was right.
What are you talking about? There is already a korean leak, with hardcoded subtitles, but perfectly watchable, good quality. Saw it yesterday, good shit.

Lifefuel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez:

Fuck the feminists and the :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

giphy.gif

Incoming sequel is inevitable and when it drops, be prepared for mass triggering from the leftard masses. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm glad it made a ton money because now they basically have no choice but to make a sequel no matter how much it triggers normies.

sadly most of those views are from soys and foids because its technically still capeshit

I just realized Joker is an overrated movie.

best part of the movie is when he kills his mother

Donald Trump spent his Saturday night hosting a screening of Joker starring Joaquin Phoenix at the White House.

A senior White House official claimed that Trump screened the movie for guests such as 'family, friends, and some staff.'

The source also told CNN's Shimon Prokupecz that POTUS liked the critically acclaimed movie