Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [AttentionSeekingWhore] IT whore shows us that IT not only consists of cucks!

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Time to doxx and destroy this whore

What a fucking waste of space whore. Isn't she the one who posts her boob pics and gets like 10 upvotes. :lul: :lul:

Notice how she tries to appear "sexy" in it too. Showing off her cleavage and puts the paper in her mouth.

Fucking pathetic. :feelsseriously:

She looks like a pig.

She made an entire post for this oinkler and he made several accounts for her. The sexual tension between these two is unbearable :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Looks like a baby

Whoever this Doltcel guy is, he's literally giving her sexual satisfaction at this point. She wouldn't have gotten undressed for him if he wasn't.

I think paying IncelTear all this attention is now officially becoming a problem. For a while I was like "It's not my thing, but to each his own." But it's producing stuff like this now and we have the audacity to claim the high ground. We're complicit in creating this.

It's so cringey when post wall landwhales try to act sexy.

I came to this.

JK I couldn't get it up looking at her

What a fucking waste of space whore.
Fucking pathetic. :feelsseriously:
She looks like a pig.
Whoever this Doltcel guy is, he's literally giving her sexual satisfaction at this point. She wouldn't have gotten undressed for him if he wasn't.

I think paying IncelTear all this attention is now officially becoming a problem. For a while I was like "It's not my thing, but to each his own." But it's producing stuff like this now and we have the audacity to claim the high ground. We're complicit in creating this.
There's no higher ground here. If an IncelTear user posts something to try to own the "evil inkels" that makes them look like the fool instead of people here of course people here are going to post about it.

There's no higher ground here. If an IncelTear user posts something to try to own the "evil inkels" that makes them look like the fool instead of people here of course people here are going to post about it.

We look like the fools for posting this. We really do.

She has more chins than a Chinese phone book

We look like the fools for posting this. We really do.
jfl at being worried whether people here look like fools like some PR obsessed MRAs. People you are trying to come across as serious as are going to get a bad impression of this forum no matter what because "mean" things about women are said here when people complain about their issues.
@BlkPillPres

Fat. Also stop posting about IT damnit!

jfl at being worried whether people here look like fools like some PR obsessed MRAs. People you are trying to come across as serious as are going to get a bad impression of this forum no matter what because "mean" things about women are said here when people complain about their issues.
@BlkPillPres

But that's hypocritical. We make fun of IncelTear because they look like fools, and it's bad to be a fool. But when we ourselves are fools, we don't hold ourselves to the same standard.

While at the SAME time pretending to hold some dignity high ground? Nah, man.

@BlkPillPres

I like to keep asking users like @psygnosis-owl (banned) and @FrothySolutions (will one day be banned for the same reasons lol) the same question everytime they say - "X makes us look bad" or "X affects our reputation"

WHAT DO WE GET IF WE "LOOK GOOD", WHAT DO WE GET IF WE HAVE A BETTER REPUTATION?

THEY NEVER ANSWER
(because the answer is we get NOTHING, it makes no difference either way)

But that's hypocritical. We make fun of IncelTear because they look like fools, and it's bad to be a fool. But when we ourselves are fools, we don't hold ourselves to the same standard.

While at the SAME time pretending to hold some dignity high ground? Nah, man.
No one here is pretending to hold some dignity high ground idk where you are getting that from.

People here make posts that make of IncelTear because they look like fools whenever the occasion comes up that they can do it. I'm not the one making the majority of those kinds of posts so you'd have to take it up with people that are.

"But when we ourselves are fools, we don't hold ourselves to the same standard." who is saying we are fools? Why stress about this so much? Who are you trying to convince? You think people that can be swayed one way or another really care about principles on the internet where roasting people is normal?

"But when we ourselves are fools, we don't hold ourselves to the same standard." who is saying we are fools? Why stress about this so much? Who are you trying to convince? You think people that can be swayed one way or another really care about principles on the internet where roasting people is normal?

We're obviously fools. And I stress about it because I thought it was bad to be a fool. Hence why we call IncelTear out on their foolishness.

That's hypocrisy. To make thread after thread about how stupid IncelTear is, but not have a problem with yourself being equally stupid, equally subservient to their ego. We make fun of them for giving us fodder, as if that's a bad thing. We give them fodder. Why is it not a bad thing when we do it? Why is it not a bad thing when we stoop to their level?

We're obviously fools. And I stress about it because I thought it was bad to be a fool. Hence why we call IncelTear out on their foolishness.

That's hypocrisy. To make thread after thread about how stupid IncelTear is, but not have a problem with yourself being equally stupid, equally subservient to their ego. We make fun of them for giving us fodder, as if that's a bad thing. We give them fodder. Why is it not a bad thing when we do it? Why is it not a bad thing when we stoop to their level?
You're making a big deal of someone posting about an IncelTear user humiliating themselves by posting a picture of themselves.

You seem to think people here are some kind of "watchdogs" of IncelTear when that isn't the case at all. This forum doesn't exist to call out IncelTear on their foolishness. It's just something a lot of posters here like to do.

"We make fun of them for giving us fodder, as if that's a bad thing. We give them fodder."
It can be argued that merely by posting on this forum it's giving IncelTear fodder so idek what your point of lecturing about this is.

Stop posting them here, let them live rent free. Clearly our existence troubles them greatly.

This specimen will probably get a high dopamine release knowing we gave what it wanted.

Last edited:
You're making a big deal of someone posting about an IncelTear user humiliating themselves by posting a picture of themselves.

You seem to think people here are some kind of "watchdogs" of IncelTear when that isn't the case at all. This forum doesn't exist to call out IncelTear on their foolishness. It's just something a lot of posters here like to do.

"We make fun of them for giving us fodder, as if that's a bad thing. We give them fodder."
It can be argued that merely by posting on this forum it's giving IncelTear fodder so idek what your point of lecturing about this is.

We don't have to be watchdogs. As long as we're of the opinion that it's bad to be a fool, we should hold ourselves to that same standard. Whatever it is we make fun of IncelTear for doing, we should not ourselves do. If we're all "Haha they keep posting our threads what a bunch of triggered dummies," we should avoid being the same kind of dummies, and not stoop to their level. We shouldn't be posting their threads, if them posting our threads makes them dummies who stroke our egos.

I wanna grope her tits

We give them fodder

@FrothySolutions - You really have no self awareness, you are literally on a forum for losers who can't get laid and are considered irredeemable social rejects, YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS FODDER BY DEFAULT AND YOU ARE COPING IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

@FrothySolutions - You really have no self awareness, you are literally on a forum for losers who can't get laid and are considered irredeemable social rejects, YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS FODDER BY DEFAULT AND YOU ARE COPING IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

We aren't playing their game if we stop posting their threads. But if what you say is true about us being fodder by default, we really don't have room to make fun of IncelTear, do we? They're fodder by choosing to be triggered dummies. If you're right, we're worthless no matter what we do.

Then why are you giving her attention
Exactly. Op you really shouldn’t post about IT unless it is something serious. You only encourage those faggots when you do this

Those people are never attractive. I wonder why...

You're the only one imposing criteria on what allows someone to make fun of someone, there is no criteria, just do whatever you want

Critique is saying "This thing is bad, and it shouldn't be." To not hold yourself to that same critique is hypocrisy.

Who the fuck cares about these people man? I honestly dont wanna see any IT threads on here and just forget about them as if they never existed. Out of sight, out of mind.

Critique is saying "This thing is bad, and it shouldn't be." To not hold yourself to that same critique is hypocrisy.

1. You said we were "making fun of" now you are saying we were "critiquing", one has much more serious meaning than the other, I don't see any of the typical "never serious" users that make these kinds of threads doing anything close to a "criique"

2. Dude, are you serious, you know we've all seen your posts right, you are 47 year old man who goes on reddit and other forums to whine about the fact that he can't get laid like a Chad in college with college girls, you are literally a "man child", its ridiculous for you to be arguing anything about "appearances", I'll say it again, YOU HAVE NO SELFAWARENESS

You've already embarrased yourself all over the internet, what the makes you think you are even in a position to make the arguments you've just made about not appearing foolish, you didn't even heed the common sense arguments given to you by those in your reddit threads, its like you are literally delusional

1. You said we were "making fun of" now you are saying we were "critiquing", one has much more serious meaning than the other, I don't see any of the typical "never serious" users that make these kinds of threads doing anything close to a "criique"

2. Dude, are you serious, you know we've all seen your posts right, you are 47 year old man who goes on reddit and other forums to whine about the fact that he can't get laid like a Chad in college with college girls, you are literally a "man child", its ridiculous for you to be arguing anything about "appearances", I'll say it again, YOU HAVE NO SELFAWARENESS

You've already embarrased yourself all over the internet, what the makes you think you are even in a position to make the arguments you've just made about not appearing foolish, you didn't even heed the common sense arguments given to you by those in your reddit threads, its like you are literally delusional

Making fun of someone is critique. In either case you're saying "This person is doing bad, or this thing is bad."

And I'm aware of the threads I've made on Reddit, but I'm not a hypocrite as far as those. I don't begrudge anyone making threads on Reddit like I've made. But if you begrudge IncelTear for the same pettiness that you yourself get up to, that's hypocrisy. This isn't about "looking good." This is about not being a hypocrite.

But then you might say "Okay, so I'm a hypocrite. Who cares, nothing matters." But then, why make the initial critique?

She legit looks like Eggy. :lul:

i always hated this landwhale

Frogfaced landwhale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back