Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attention Youngcels: be aware of gatekeeping oldcel extremists

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
At your age, you can wagecuck for it and get it before it's too late. Suicide is for mid 20'scels. I always bring up suicide to youngcels so they know how dier their situation is and start moneymaxxing as soon as possible.
I'm almost in my mid 30s and have no plans to rope. I just want to moneymax to fuck cheap hookers in SEasia.

I'm NOT taking about the oldcels that gatekeep untill 17 or 18. Those ages are very reasonable tbh and I can understand their point. At these ages, you're either in your senior year of HS or graduated HS. At this point, you know its over.

I'm talking about the extremist fags that go as far as gatekeeping until 21, 22 or even fucking 25. TWENTY FIVE. What the fuck is this cope???

Why do extremist oldcels always LARP about "caring for youngcels best intrest"? Why do they LARP about "hoping youngcels ascend"? They give ZERO SHITS about youngcels.

All the gatekeeping oldcels only want to see youngcels approach, fail, get embarrassed, humiliated, waste time and their lives ruined. They want to keep us away from the blackpill truth so that we can suffer and have false hope.

Exactly.

I think that 16-18 is a reasonable cutoff, unless you're still undergoing your growth spurt in your early 20s (which is rare but possible).

I stopped growing last year, I'm pretty much stuck with my current frame and build for life, not to mention my hideous face.

I'm almost in my mid 30s and have no plans to rope. I just want to moneymax to fuck cheap hookers in SEasia.
Brutal. I'll be bones before I reach your age.

I'll make a thread about agecel gatekeeping. TDLR it doesn't have an age, its the age you stop developing

You can still surgerymax after you get to 10-15% body fat.
Yeah, by by the time I can afford it... all the foids available to me will be old, used up single mothers.

Yeah, by by the time I can afford it... all the foids available to me will be old, used up single mothers.
Start going for younger foids, or move to a different country. Better than roping.

Start going for younger foids, or move to a different country. Better than roping.
Hopefully it's still legal for ugly men to get surgery by the time I can afford it. Feminists will probably ban ugly men from facial surgery in a year or two.

Hopefully it's still legal for ugly men to get surgery by the time I can afford it. Feminists will probably ban ugly men from facial surgery in a year or two.
Lol. Most likely not be banned by femicunts, but the surgeries will probably get better and cheaper in a few years.

Lol. Most likely not be banned by femicunts, but the surgeries will probably get better and cheaper in a few years.
Hopefully all asymmetry is covered mandatory and incels are given reparations by the government.

Hopefully all asymmetry is covered mandatory and incels are given reparations by the government.
We have to fight for that. Not tell each other to give up and rope.

Italy probably has the highest infection rate in the world - around 0.03% of people there have been infected. Don't know where you live but let's assume you're in Italy to maximize the risk.

Multiply that rate with the chance of having permanent health consequences for your age group (less than 0.5%), so divide 0.03% by 200 and you get 0.00015% and that's the kind of risk you're looking at. You have a chance of 1-in-666666 of suffering serious consequences from the virus.

So if the coronavirus is your excuse for not approaching, you're a pants shitter who deserves his inceldom.

Now I'd agree approaching is useless for an incel, but you find out whether you're an incel by trying and being rejected (repeatedly!). If you never try then you can't know for sure. Maybe you're just a coward who's not attractive enough to have foids approach first (Chad only) but can get into normie territory if you weren't a chicken shit?

As for your experiences in school of some foids insulting you, that doesn't prevent you from approaching 10 foids. Why not just do it? Why are you so afraid? I approached over 150 foids and so my inceldom is field-tested. Until you get your rejections, you're just a tourist and I'm right to assume you and those like you on this forum will soon ascend.
When school re-opens on April 10, I will start approaching just to prove you and the guys calling me fakecel wrong. I will make a tally of all the rejections and report back to you.

Exactly.

I think that 16-18 is a reasonable cutoff, unless you're still undergoing your growth spurt in your early 20s (which is rare but possible).

I stopped growing last year, I'm pretty much stuck with my current frame and build for life, not to mention my hideous face.

Based.

I'd say that 17-19 is your last chance to get a "real" relationship (someone being inherently attracted to you as a person), after your late teens dating becomes Chad-only territory and then betabuxxer territory at 35+

When school re-opens on April 10, I will start approaching just to prove you and the guys calling me fakecel wrong. I will make a tally of all the rejections and report back to you.
i hope you get some you do not want to end up like me. ill just get people saying its not possible anymore but the older you get i do not think it gets easier.

then again say you manage to find someone she might leave you and take the kids if you have some. idk man its all fucked

:feelsbadman:

That's the spirit, you're setting yourself up to fail before you even try. Hey it's your life. You could be mistaken about being an incel in which case you're losing a lot by giving up before you try. If you're right about being an incel, then it's just a confirmation of what you already suspected so you lose nothing. It just doesn't make sense not to try, for anyone.

That's the spirit, you're setting yourself up to fail before you even try. Hey it's your life. You could be mistaken about being an incel in which case you're losing a lot by giving up before you try. If you're right about being an incel, then it's just a confirmation of what you already suspected so you lose nothing. It just doesn't make sense not to try, for anyone.
Well what else do you think is going to happen for a manlet ethnic with (life long, professionally diagnosed) autism?

Last edited:
once an incel, always an incel. no point of return starts between age 14-16

Well what else do you think is going to happen for a manlet ethnic with (life long, professionally diagnosed) autism?
What's most likely to happen is you'll get rejected by every foid. But you should still try because the difference between the cost and potential payoff is so yuuuuge.

What's most likely to happen is you'll get rejected by every foid. But you should still try because the difference between the cost and potential payoff is so yuuuuge.
The plan is to start approaching after April 10th, when school re-opens.

Plan on doing 50 at school and another 50 over the weekend in public.

If you aren't getting your dick sucked in highschool it's already over.
Late ascenders will just get cucked eventually, so their "ascension" is really just a temporary fluke that leaves them without half of their assets.

I'm NOT taking about the oldcels that gatekeep untill 17 or 18. Those ages are very reasonable tbh and I can understand their point. At these ages, you're either in your senior year of HS or graduated HS. At this point, you know its over.

I'm talking about the extremist fags that go as far as gatekeeping until 21, 22 or even fucking 25. TWENTY FIVE. What the fuck is this cope???

Why do extremist oldcels always LARP about "caring for youngcels best intrest"? Why do they LARP about "hoping youngcels ascend"? They give ZERO SHITS about youngcels.

All the gatekeeping oldcels only want to see youngcels approach, fail, get embarrassed, humiliated, waste time and their lives ruined. They want to keep us away from the blackpill truth so that we can suffer and have false hope.
If you do not ascend Once in College, it is over.