Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Attention whore says that she has no friends but 4 months later uploads a video with her bf

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Attention whoring

now we wait...

after literally 4 months

Tutorial Mode
just post a video of yourself crying that youre lonely and that will fix your problem.

but but inkell a boyfriend is not a friend even though it has t:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:he word friend in it:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Tutorial mode jfl fucking retarded whore

"no friends"

"what's its like dating your best friend"

Didn't even watch the videos... The titles were all I needed.

Imagine watching any video that a female has made

She probably had the bf way before, she was just lonely because Chad didn't pay attention to her

She probably had the bf way before, she was just lonely because Chad didn't pay attention to her
Her bf actually dumped her. I read the comments on the second video.

I knew a foid like that who was literally like a 9/10 and constantly complained about not having friends and having no dudes like her even though it was total bullshit. She had many dudes like her, just none up to her ridiculously high 9/10 gigachad standards.

That bitches' chin is twice as mine

doesn't a relationship feel fake when you photograph and videotape it so much, and set the sound stage and everything

whatever, fucking normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back