Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attention lil chilluns! The NEETS.net Fat Link is NOT me.

Fat Link

Fat Link

It’s all good nigga love your hood.
★★★★★
The only place I post as this character is right here on the greatest incel site ever assembled. :feelsUnreal:

I have no idea whether the imposter has bad or good intentions by pretending to be me but incase he’s trying to start some shit I thought I’d make this to let you all know that whether for bad or good it’s a fraudulent parody account. :feelsthink:

Not yours truly. :feelshehe:

P.S: this is the only site I will ever post as Fat Link unless @Master creates a videogame forum and lets me run it with him of course. :society:

Dang i was wondering what you were doing ova der, Fooled me

Ah, he got me

It was AdvocateDoogy

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary so I thought it was you.

over for impostercels

inceldom discussion

The only place I post as this character is right here on the greatest incel site ever assembled. :feelsUnreal:

I have no idea whether the imposter has bad or good intentions by pretending to be me but incase he’s trying to start some shit I thought I’d make this to let you all know that whether for bad or good it’s a fraudulent parody account. :feelsthink:

Not yours truly. :feelshehe:

P.S: this is the only site I will ever post as Fat Link unless @Master creates a videogame forum and lets me run it with him of course. :society:
you're already an e-celebrity, fatlink. Others are even more than willing to reap off the benefits of your internet status in different forums by pretending to be you. When are you going to ascend :feelskek:

Ah yes, The Brazilian Link.

I’m dissapointed that whoever it is be it doogy or someone else didn’t know that my favorite go-to McDonald’s burger is the bacon quarter pounder with cheese with no pickles. :feelsbadman:

I don't browse fags.net anyway so I wouldn't know

I’m dissapointed that whoever it is be it doogy or someone else didn’t know that my favorite go-to McDonald’s burger is the bacon quarter pounder with cheese with no pickles. :feelsbadman:
No Culver's? My condolences.

Srs I knew something was wrong when he claimed that McNuggets were his favorite.

Holy shit an imposter among us! This is like that game or something idk

He has nowhere else to go now
chris farley i got no place to go GIF

I have copyrighted the name Fat Link, your Avi, and the slogan Your friendly supreme incel leader for you. My legal team will send a cease and desist notice to that imposter. Consider it done. It’s yours only.

I have copyrighted the name Fat Link, your Avi, and the slogan Your friendly supreme incel leader for you. My legal team will send a cease and desist notice to that imposter. Consider it done. It’s yours only.
Are you a Jew by any chance?

I just canceled my e-check to him just in time!

The poor guy probably has people DMing him for ban appeals there too

:feelshaha:

he had me for a second

Nobody cares. We barely care about you here.

What we care about is why is there 2k bluepillers online at all times nigger.

You think this is a zoo where people can come and read my high iq essays for free??

You think this is a zoo where people can come and read my low iq essays for free??

You think this is a zoo where people can come and read my high iq essays for free??
Right To Vote Election 2020 GIF by INTO ACTION

Obama Whatever GIF