Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attention all subjects of inceldom

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Attention all subjects of ER and futile homosapiens. My name is @erenyeager I am speaking by way through the founding Lifeforms power, and am subconsciously speaking through all forms of life in the planet. The era of slavery and destruction must end. Or else the humans will take the innocent earth with it. The planet earth is in fact alive. It's been telling me to destroy the world for inceldia.. humans they have been a pain my ass since day 1 I got to this bitchverse. I thought it was beautiful until slowly I saw that humans just don't care. They cause all the hell and I'm forced to endure it and clean it up. They cause so much sinful acts since the dawn of their time and always blame their nature instead of changing it. They are indeed a species worth commiting a genuine extinction attack on. They aren't GOOD they must be erased for the name of the erenyeager clause and in the name for the greater good. Planet earth must be freed along with the solar system as I can use it to destroy other forms of life throughout the universe that dare act the same way as humans. I will reject the evil organic clause with the pure reset.

Then I will march towards the multiverse council and break through the finite central curve and go to other worlds that dare have forms of life that dare act like Homosapiens. All sentient life is evil except those of inceldian blood. We are the leaders of the true reset. without further respect

Fucking die humanity.
Yours truly @erenyeager
Maxresdefault 14

Hello, godlike entity, can you give me one billion dollars? And make me a CEO of some nice corp

Hello, godlike entity, can you give me one billion dollars? And make me a CEO of some nice corp
No. You will instead make Mac n cheese and eat it all by yourself. You won't have a CEO status as it will be useless when the entire population of life outside inceldia is gone.