Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Attending events

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
... is good, right? :D

I remember back when I was on the left-wing I used to travel across the country (here in the UK) to attend hippy events, lol

Camping and so forth.

And... yeah it was only temporary and yeah I got home and my social life wasn't amazing back at home, but that feeling of being around "my people" and belonging when I was there was really cool, and also it inevitably starts to become part of your day-to-day life especially if the events weren't over TOO huge a distance (the UK isn't a super big country so that can be helpful in that regard).

In theory maybe social groups, jobs or volunteer work may work too but in practice I always found them to be not really specific enough? To really feel you belong somewhere the group has to be fairly specifically compatible with you, I think.

Anyway that's all really! Curious to hear what people think ^^

I have nothing in common with 99% of people, normies and whores always ostracize me first. I never get accepted in any group, so this isn't an option for me.

is good, right? :D
Yes it is. I am 34 and most people in my age have a family and don’t do this anymore.
I remember back when I was on the left-wing I used to travel across the country (here in the UK) to attend hippy events, lol
lol. I was a left wing in my early years too. But then I realized that most left wing men are Incels in denial and they prefer to simp for women while crying in their pillows every night bc of their loneliness. So basically male left wings simp for privileged people nowadays. That’s all you need to know about them.

I'm socially anxious but I have tried finding somewhere where I can try meeting people my age, specially foids since I still have a little bit of hope

I've searched for events and volunteer work in my city but, besides normie concerts where I can't meet anyone, I found only retarded religious shit, volunteer work helping sick and old people and one animal volunteer association, but it's run by old fat women. It sucks living in a relatively small city

Young people seem unreachable if not through dating apps, where it's obviously over, or university, which here will maintain online classes until mid 2022

I'm 22, I already wasted my teenage years in my bedroom and now my young adulthood is too slipping through my fingers :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back