Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Attending a quincerera is cucked

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a Mexican myself, I have attended a few quinces during my childhood. Do Hispanic men realize that quinces are foid worship events. Why the fuck should I attend a party to celebrate a whore becoming 15? Gen Z latinas are hypergamous just like white foids. They are not different than all the other foids. Latinas are having sex with chads while I rot in an unbearable state of Inceldom. They get to enjoy romantic relationship while other men like me have nothing. Fuck all of you bluepilled beaners who like to attend quinceras, you are all faggots, and you are engaging in foid worship. Shame on you for being a pathetic cuck. Latina teens shouldnt be celebrated, they are whores too. All women are the same. (Hispanic incels are based, I'm not talking about you guys, I'm taking about Hispanic bluepillers)

is this common in Mexico? why waste such money on that 24/7 jabba the hut larper?
I'm not Mexican but I know that for foids there (and Latin America in general) the 15th birthday is a big deal so yes they do a huge party as if it was a wedding or something.

What about the biria tacos

As a Mexican myself, I have attended a few quinces during my childhood. Do Hispanic men realize that quinces are foid worship events. Why the fuck should I attend a party to celebrate a whore becoming 15? Gen Z latinas are hypergamous just like white foids. They are not different than all the other foids. Latinas are having sex with chads while I rot in an unbearable state of Inceldom. They get to enjoy romantic relationship while other men like me have nothing. Fuck all of you bluepilled beaners who like to attend quinceras, you are all faggots, and you are engaging in foid worship. Shame on you for being a pathetic cuck. Latina teens shouldnt be celebrated, they are whores too. All women are the same. (Hispanic incels are based, I'm not talking about you guys, I'm taking about Hispanic bluepillers)
Logic55: I prioritize my health
Also Logic55: Up at 2:26 am

Logic55: I prioritize my health
Also Logic55: Up at 2:26 am
I wasnt on incels.is during the day. I worked an 8 hour shift. I clocked out at 12:00am and I wanted to at least watch YouTube and browse .is before going to bed. I don't stay up until 2am every single day. It's funniy how you keep making false assumptions about me. Btw, I was only on .is for like 20 minutes.

Fiesta para malandros y foids subhumanas

Da rabia que a una hija de puta le hagan toda una fiesta solo por tener 15, a mi la vez que cumpli 15 solo me dieron un pastel y un poco de dinero, las mujeres viven en modo facil y aun asi se quejan las zorras

the food is the only reason to go.

Pinche musica culera que ponen en las fiestas cagadas esas, siempre en mexico cuando celebran lo que sea tienen que estar chingando con su musica fea deprimente, y a todas las foids les encanta perrear con su regueton asqueroso en sus fiestas de mierda, los spics somos una raza de anormales

Just eat th food and leave when you are done eating
tenor.gif

Pinche musica culera que ponen en las fiestas cagadas esas, siempre en mexico cuando celebran lo que sea tienen que estar chingando con su musica fea deprimente, y a todas las foids les encanta perrear con su regueton asqueroso en sus fiestas de mierda, los spics somos una raza de anormales
Jode que la mayoria de estado unidenses piense que a todos los spics nos gusta la mierda de bad bunny

Habla español, carajo.

I'm not Mexican but I know that for foids there (and Latin America in general) the 15th birthday is a big deal so yes they do a huge party as if it was a wedding or something.
I feel like they know in Mexico that girls are not innocent anymore at 15, unlike most retard countries

only fat south americans have these its gay and black

Qué es esta mierda, no me entra en la cabeza como a alguien le pudo parecer buena idea eso
Se adelantaron a la época del shitposting y el humor irónico y absurdo kek