Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attempted suicide at my job - Got hospitalized, lost a job

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
This was 3 weeks ago, i didn't want to post here at the time because i was so depressed, but now we're good :feelsugh:

I was sitting on the edge of a building, crying and decided to finally end it. I just had no one to talk to when i needed the most, and chain of bad things just happened which triggered suicide. I cried for like 2h and thinking if there is any hope left... Then the employers found me and told me to not kill myself, and i got day off the work. Then getting into hospitalization for couple of weeks, and when i finally finished with hospital center, i got fired from my job which sucks, they fired me because i am harassing other employers by my act of suicide :society::banhammer:

When i was at the hospital (and now), i was taking these medications:
Clomipramine 25mg x 4 times a day​
Ativan 1mg x 3 times a day​
Zolpidem 5mg (before sleep)​

Ever since taking these, i feel normal. No incel thoughts on my head, not even hypomania but just feeling normal i guess... I cannot describe this feeling, it's like the last time i used to feel this was 5yrs ago, because since then my depression progressed.

Anyways i'm going to sleep, good night fellow nightcels :feelscomfy:

Normies have 0 compassion for us. They lead us to suicide and afterwards they punish us for it. I'm sorry that happened to you.

No incel thoughts on my head
You may be done with the blackpill (until your tolerance to the drugs builds up) but the blackpill isn't done with you.

Don't kill yourself! But if you're gonna do it, make sure you don't die alone:society:

i guess you're a pillcel now

Jesus seriously? They fired you for that? Sue!! lol

There's no way that's legal :feelsstudy:

Anyway erm, I'm glad you're OK and stuff at least mostly. That's harsh.

Stay positive and stuff. I know life can feel kind of hopeless at times but there's nearly always some solution or path forwards somewhere.

This was 3 weeks ago, i didn't want to post here at the time because i was so depressed, but now we're good :feelsugh:

I was sitting on the edge of a building, crying and decided to finally end it. I just had no one to talk to when i needed the most, and chain of bad things just happened which triggered suicide. I cried for like 2h and thinking if there is any hope left... Then the employers found me and told me to not kill myself, and i got day off the work. Then getting into hospitalization for couple of weeks, and when i finally finished with hospital center, i got fired from my job which sucks, they fired me because i am harassing other employers by my act of suicide :society::banhammer:

Ever since taking these, i feel normal. No incel thoughts on my head, not even hypomania but just feeling normal i guess... I cannot describe this feeling, it's like the last time i used to feel this was 5yrs ago, because since then my depression progressed.

View: https://youtu.be/n8YjIdfRxMQ

That really doesn't seem right they can just fire you after something like that, but glad you're still alive and kicking, and feeling somewhat better. Play some Vidya, and eat some pizza/ ice cream :feelsaww:

lmao u see how normies treat us? they pump us full of chemicals if we dont do what they want. fuck them bro

Jews pump goyim full of chemicals :feelsLSD:
lol. hey i have a question? yk how under ervy text u make it says 5'4? well i have seen some ppl have vids there. how do i put a vid there like them?

Hope you are ok, bud. I'm going to a psychiatric hospital day 22 so maybe i will start taking meds.

lol. hey i have a question? yk how under ervy text u make it says 5'4? well i have seen some ppl have vids there. how do i put a vid there like them?
click on zionpill in the top right then click signature

im sorry for you brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: this capitalist fucks never care people problems :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: