Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attempted suicide a couple hours ago

That's sounds like a rough relationship with your father, he really needs to learn to respect you,he obviously has control issues if he is threatening you, look after yourself at the airport and make sure you wash hands after touching anything and keep hands away from mouth and wipe down anything anyone else touches such as your luggage and stuff with antibacterial wipes, I hope you make it through safely.

I hope you're fine OP. Hopefully your father will stop shitting on you after this. Life is already too shitty for an incel to be further destroyed.

you're aware of your inceldom, why don't you change that?

:redpill: tier cope ngl

That's sounds like a rough relationship with your father, he really needs to learn to respect you,he obviously has control issues if he is threatening you, look after yourself at the airport and make sure you wash hands after touching anything and keep hands away from mouth and wipe down anything anyone else touches such as your luggage and stuff with antibacterial wipes, I hope you make it through safely.
Thank you for the advice bro, I’m actually at the gate for my flight rn. I’ve brought a bunch of wipes and hand sanitizer so here’s to hoping I make it through alright
I hope you're fine OP. Hopefully your father will stop shitting on you after this. Life is already too shitty for an incel to be further destroyed.
I’m going to take this trip and try to communicate how I feel to him. I appreciate it.

I don't get why you give your mom so much credit, sure she might be a nice person but her poor judgement resulted in choosing that man as your father who is making your life miserable.

I don't get why you give your mom so much credit, sure she might be a nice person but her poor judgement resulted in choosing that man as your father who is making your life miserable.

Get a new watch instead

Apply all your rage in your father's face.

And what do you think IT?
Do you still want to make fun of us?

Stay passivE fRiend

I don’t mean to give her credit, she’s still like most women at the end of the day, but in the end she is one of the few people on earth who care for me.

I can’t help that my dark triad dad ran psyops and fucked her twenty years ago

Brutal to read it bro, keep venting here

I hope this experience helps you release your anger as situations arise in the moment rather than let it build up for years, because this is what inevitably happens. Not a criticism, I had to learn that the hard way myself.

I'm sincerely glad you're still with us.

I hope this experience helps you release your anger as situations arise in the moment rather than let it build up for years, because this is what inevitably happens. Not a criticism, I had to learn that the hard way myself.

I'm sincerely glad you're still with us.
Thank you bro, this is advice I will work to follow

This is sort of related to my earlier thread about my father forcing me to fly home and threatening my life

I was in the car to the airport with my mom (long term parking is expensive, so I got her to drive me). The whole ride my father was screaming at me over the phone, about how I was ruining his life. He has been doing this non-stop for about four days, upwards of 10 twenty or so minute calls a day.

View attachment 216901
View attachment 216904

I’m normally an incredibly passive person, I’ll let people walk all over me no problem, but I’ve always had a problem with insane blood-boiling rage that exhibits itself sometimes. And I mean fucking blood boiling, Vein bursting, R A G E.

This was a time like that. It started with teeth grinding. I ground them so violently for 5 minutes that my mouth began to bleed (I think I cut my lip while biting down).

We were on the highway, and I announced that I was leaving the car. As in jumping onto the highway. My mom flipped on the child lock so I smashed my head into the window until it almost shattered, intent on throwing myself onto the asphalt. It felt tremendous. For a second I felt like a man.

But then the rage left was spent and I decided against turning myself into a 90mph meat crayon. We went back to the house and my mom cried for a while. I felt extremely bad for breaking her window, and am going to get it fixed for her before I leave tomorrow.

Oddly this was an extremely liberating experience. I feel much better now. Unfortunately I’ll be going back to the therapist now, and will probably be lobotomized with meds. I’ll add tagged pics of the window tomorrow morning to prove I’m not LARPing.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. You guys are my only friends so I had to vent it to someone.

Based