Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Attacker in chadstralia at bondi area (area where chads and stacies are)

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

You can see he is norwooding here, not clearly but its clear in another shot he is norwood 2 or something, i dont know all the norwood stages really

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbVN2HalbCE

They dont know why he did it right now and he died, my guess is either he was on drugs or it's an incel attack, he clearly seems to be picking and choosing targets in the video and one of the victims was a 9 month old child and mother.

I was literally about to post this. Being a sprintER and athletemaxxed is important if you don't live in burgerland.

I was literally about to post this. Being a sprintER and athletemaxxed is important if you don't live in burgerland.
Lol well honestly this guy may have been on drugs and was just jogging around so as long as you can muster more than a jog for a minute or 2 would be fine here, if this guy was full on sprinting at someone that would be very scary.
He looks like a norwooding ethnic in an area where you need to be white chad, when the media says they dont know why and he actively isnt targetting men in the clip, I assume its possible, its not a narrative the media would want to push that men are getting so frustrated they are going ER

anothER ethnic saint