Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Atomic suifuel: TikTok jawline checks

druie

druie

Greycel
jfl. It's over. 400+ comments from foids all saying the same thing.

If you search the hashtag there are hundreds of these

There are quite a few currywhores in the comments. Pure suifuel for currycels.

But I thought it was all about personality...

wtf is this cringe :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Moggs me to hell and back

I wish i was a prettyboy

this tiktok shit needs to be illegal, nothing but a bragging/validation app. it literally provides no value to society

it is worse than instagram, and that is saying something.

He must be getting those comments from foids because of his amazing "personality" smh.

btw cucktears wont touch this thread with a 100 mile stick.

Just be born with a german phenotype face theory
I mean he's giga chad. It's over.
Slavpill what have you done to me?

Jaw here, jaw there, jaw is everywhere

Mogs me from Mars to Sirius

Those white teeth..........that square jaw............that nose.............................those hollow cheeks......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Also he’s like 17. His jaw may not even be done growing yet

Every single compliment from the foids felt like a bullet. He received more compliments in the post than this whole sub combined has received in their whole lives

Also he’s like 17. His jaw may not even be done growing yet
:forcedsmile: cant even describe how over it is for us. Life is so unfair. Fucking hell.

Spielberg should make a horror film about this shit.

What's so interesting about weird video?

Every single compliment from the foids felt like a bullet. He received more compliments in the post than this whole sub combined has received in their whole lives
Probably thousands when you add up all his videos. Foids do this in every single one. What a life

Bluepillers: 81 :soy:
Leave this thread before your worldview crumbles even more.

/r/TRP: Learn how to hold frame. Learn kino, learn how to steer the conversation sexually, boss that shit. Pickup is ALL game, if you can't talk, you can't get shit from bitches. Check out some of my 10,000 word field reports on how I use game with girls, deal with their shit tests, ooze conidence, and make bitches wet all round.
Women: *crickets*

Chad: "JAWHLYN CHEK"
Women: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEE DATE ME WHATS YOUR SNAP/INSTA/PAYPAL/HOME ADDRESS!!!!!!!!! @ALL OF MY FRIENDS OMGG DADDYYYYY<3

Only for chad
full

The amount of contortion a chad needs to do make himself slightly ugly is staggering.
/r/TRP: Learn how to hold frame. Learn kino, learn how to steer the conversation sexually, boss that shit. Pickup is ALL game, if you can't talk, you can't get shit from bitches. Check out some of my 10,000 word field reports on how I use game with girls, deal with their shit tests, ooze conidence, and make bitches wet all round.

Women: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEE DATE ME WHATS YOUR SNAP/INSTA/PAYPAL/HOME ADDRESS!!!!!!!!! @ALL OF MY FRIENDS OMGG DADDYYYYY<3

IBugRhd.jpg

Damn, these zoomshits all look the same.

Women have different tastes inkwell!!

Lmaoo redpillers are absolute clowns. Pua is mostly ethnics and ugly whites

:feelskek:

Moggs me to hell and back

I wish i was a prettyboy
if you dont look like that, you might aswell be dead

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, puacels on suicidwatch

'ey yo, jawline check *mumble rap intensifies*

I play ball with this UGLY AS FUCK MANLY LOOKING BEAST WOMAN sometimes who shows up to our group. She's so ugly, even at 19 years old I've never seen any man hit on her which almost goes against juggernaut law.

I saw she was posting a tiktok and asked her to show me.

She went from a legit 2/10 to a 7/10 in the video. That shit adds a lot of beauty filters and enhancements.

trp, learn how to scalate the conversation hahahahah