Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Athletico Vs Leipzig

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
3-0 to athletico

Let's see if I can finally get a prediction right

GIF 200813 105618

the match will be suspended due to incel uprising in the area

wasn't atletico in madrid?
All games are played in the same stadium the final will be held in

It's fair that way cuz they not playin 2 legged games anymore so if one team gets to play in their home stadium its unfair for the other team

All games are played in the same stadium the final will be held in

It's fair that way cuz they not playin 2 legged games anymore so if one team gets to play in their home stadium its unfair for the other team
Oh right, I remember thay talked about it also for the coppa italia because they played the first matches with full stadius and then the second in empty stadiums so some people said that the away goal rule shouldn't count

Do u make money from bets?

I'm not 18 yet so no :forcedsmile::(
Brutal when i was in high school all the guys in my class were bet addicts, some of them played at bet sites with their mums id card :feelskek:
I only played once to try it out with the free bonus money the site gave me and won ngl

In a month I'm an incel then
Still to young to know. 18 is considered late nowadays but some average guys get laid with 20/21. If you haven't then, it's truly over for you.

Still to young to know. 18 is considered late nowadays but some average guys get laid with 20/21. If you haven't then, it's truly over for you.
Don't care if u don't think I'm an incel read my [Story] threads in ID or look at my eyes on looksmax

Don't care if u don't think I'm an incel read my [Story] threads in ID or look at my eyes on looksmax
I don't browse loksmaxx JFL at males rating males. Foids only show signs if you're ugly. If you're truly blackpilled you don't need to upload a picture to know if it's over for you. By posting your face in public threads, you already mog me at being low inhib.

ATLETICO MADRID :heart:
They will win

No
I don't browse loksmaxx JFL at males rating males. Foids only show signs if you're ugly. If you're truly blackpilled you don't need to upload a picture to know if it's over for you. By posting your face in public threads, you already mog me at being low inhib.
U gonna cry? Piss Ur pants? Shit and cum?

Which Atlético? There are many.

No

U gonna cry? Piss Ur pants? Shit and cum?
Because all my life I've been treated like a piece of shit by both men and women because of looks. It hurt me extremely and it's little things that can hurt me. I'm sick of being bullied, so not gonna post pictures of me Online.

Which Atlético? There are many.
Madrid. What other kind of Altéticos do you see in a CL quarterfinal?

Well, I'd say with Werner they could've won but without him it will be very hard.
It's dumb that he is not playing as it's the same campaign he started in surely he must be able to finish it

atletico will win this ez im just wating for >us to face bayern

Sabitzer! 1-0 RBL

Like i said i dont like soccer

:feelstrash:

Felix! 1-1 level again. :feelsugh:

YES! 2-1 Go Leipzig

pathetico choking again

So Paris vs Leipzig it is

Confirmed? I thought they wait until all quarter finals they play and then (((they))) "randomly" chose who plays in the semis
It was already decided before the quarters