Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Atheism makes you miserable

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Waiting for info.
-
A muslim incel/doomer wakes up prays, reads quran, does dhikr, remembers God 5 times a day. Has nothing to be happy of but still feels peace in heart and mind and doesn’t feel sad.

Meanwhile the miserable atheist rots in his bed, feels frustated for what he is 'missing out' and doesn’t have, develops mental health issue, angry issue, psychological problems, hates others, jealous of others and some commits suicide and afterall on the way to hell and will find it to be real which he never believed and will be punished brutally and it will never end.

Meanwhile the believer will be rewarded if he continues to follow what he had been told by his creator and will be rewarded for that in afterlife. So win win for the believer as his miserable life didn’t feel miserable and after death he will be happy too and horrifying misery for the stupid atheist.

I experienced what It's like to be an atheist and also felt the happiness of a believing muslim. So saying from experience

My life was already miserable with religion too

My response

I experienced what It's like to be an atheist and also felt the happiness of a believing muslim. So saying from experience
Thanks for informing us you re 75 iq on a sunny day.

اغنورد

Meanwhile the miserable atheist rots in his bed, feels frustated for what he is 'missing out' and doesn’t have, develops mental health issue, angry issue, psychological problems, hates others, jealous of others and some commits suicide and afterall on the way to hell and will find it to be real which he never believed and will be punished brutally and it will never end.
>Miserable
A muslim incel/doomer wakes up prays, reads quran, does dhikr, remembers God 5 times a day. Has nothing to be happy of but still feels peace in heart and mind and doesn’t feel sad.
>Miserable + muslim

One's clearly worse than the other

Iam sorry but being misERable is bettER than muslim at this point.

worship me

cut my username into your wrist

prostrate yourself before the beautiful cat avi

it will make you happy

I am your god

I am the cure for your misery

worship me

cut my username into your wrist

prostrate yourself before the beautiful cat avi

it will make you happy

I am your god

I am the cure for your misery
You can't even cure yourself and that's why you’re spending your life on incel forum. Please stop blasphemous vulgar speech. If you can't get a life than do something else rather than this

You can't even cure yourself and that's why you’re spending your life on incel forum.
I have nothing to cure myself from.

unlike you, I'm not a walking ulcer.

you're the one saying you want to do dumb chores for 'allah' to cure the 'misery' you would have if you realized that he was a nonexistent being made up by a retarded ancient pedophile
Please stop blasphemous vulgar speech.
nigger muhammed is a faggot who sucked cock and ripped off his religion from the kikes

feel free to worship a reskinned judaism, but stop trying to recruit others into your kike cult

if you're so upset by 'blasphemy', kys

suicide bombing can be pretty fun