Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ate two packs of chili sunflower in 4 hours

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Fcafe01196c5bd4883ff9212b5615fc9

They taste good tbh

Are they supposed to be extremely hot or something? Because I find 99% of things that claim to be spicy.... I've probably had spicier glasses of water. And I don't even drink water. But tbh keep evidence of bugs and sue. Moneymaxx
they are not spicy at all I don't know why they are called spicy.
I don't have the bugs I throw it away and I couldn't sue anyway I don't live in america

I have never tried those

Ahh fuck. Spicy stuff should be labeled as such. More, genuinely spicy stuff needs to be sold. The endorphin rush from extreme doses of capsaicin is great. And same tbh. UK, so less chance of successful sue but could be a possibility I think. In the US, sueing seems a way of life. The amount of time US people have threatened to sue me for defamation ahaha. I just defame them more
I was never really into spicy food, is it really that good? I was planning to buy shwarma today and I always get 50/50 hot-mild sauce but this time i want to try 100 hot

It's good, i rarely eat them

youre gonna get acne

You will get fat

You will slay now

I miss eating these, have dumb nigger braces in my teeth so I can’t anymore. I might just by them without the shell

It's over for unhealthycels

Surprised animals 31

Hope you chewed them up good. Otherwise you're gonna feel bad when you go to shit them out. Not because of the spice alone necessarily, but seeds in general are damn well indigestible unless crushed into a paste. And that combined with the spice, oh boy...
Are they supposed to be extremely hot or something? Because I find 99% of things that claim to be spicy.... I've probably had spicier glasses of water.
Same

burgerland has so much food cope

How to be slav: step 1.