Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at your view of success

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
So many losers out there invest all of their energy into working on their degrees or bs projects to help others with no guarantee of happiness, etc.

Meanwhile Tyrone is achieving true success aka evolutionary success.

Lol at your life if you think any other form of success matters

success is having elite bones, everything including le reproductive legacy is cope

not even reproductive success matters, but it may be enough of a cope not to rope before reaching your natural death

I honestly don't care about achieving anything in my life, there is just nothing i consider to be worth of putting time and afford into.

Last edited:
Why you thinking that we are giving a shit about evolution and supposed to. Stop telling other people what they are should do and enjoy from.

It's true, I wish it was easier to accept that studyceling is relatively useless.

Tyrone’s prob dropout of school or get low grades cuz they are too busy fucking white foids

We've lost the greatest game when we were born with incorrect bones

I'm currently succeeding with being a neet

It’s all determined on how attractive you are which is dependent on your sex life.

hey outright don't matter at all when it comes to living a fulfilling life through courtship, mating, family, relationships, and children.
Ironically, normies who partied it up and reproduced will say "I wish I had studied instead". Just LOL

You see the bigger picture OP. It's all bs if it's not helping you impregnate a femoid.

Take the nihilistpill and stop caring completely.

I bet, if we asked them whether they would go back in time to redo college without the partying, most would say no.
True, but you can still party and get good grades. They just would've done it less and not fucked up.

Only if you're smart or studying something low IQ. If you're in STEM, its either studyceling or partying.
True. But most STEMcels don't party anyways.

Because they can't. If they weren't in STEM, they would at least have time to socialize in clubs and sports activities instead of eating textbooks and doing problem sets.
Cope. They're either not interested in partying, or are too subhuman to be invited to them. Unless you get absolutely shitfaced, partying doesn't take up too much of your time.

I don’t know what success is but I know it’s not a piece of paper.