Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At your high school, were the pretty girls for everybody, or for Chad only?

Were the pretty girls in your high school for everybody or only for the top % of men?

• For everybody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For the top %

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
At mine, they were only for guys with high status

You didn’t really have to be good looking, but you needed to be socially popular in some way, usually by being one of the best athletes or being a gigachad

fucking kill yourself

Who the fuck asks questions like this?
It makes us seems like fakecels.
we are on chads.is bro. if you have an account here and posting that means you are a mogger bro

Neither. If you were ugly but NT with a social circle you probably had a good chance

99.99% of the girls were talking about boys outside of the entire school, because the school didn't have enough chads

The pretty girls where only for me:chad:

:feelskek:

It was only a few times and also you know I saw that girl today @ graduation rehearsal, I won’t say anything else tho.
Wdym? Who tf graduates in the middle of the year? :feelswhat:

At my school, I heard a high-tier Becky defending herself against a Chad manlet because he asked her if she would date an ugly guy with a good personality. She, of course, said no. I also used to here on the back of the bus, the girls saying, "You can do better than that. He is so ugly."

The United States tbh
Why? It makes much more sense to be in the end of the year, since you have more time to look for a college

Chad-Only, of-course.

Top %. I actually never saw a subhuman or LTN with a good looking foid irl in America. I have seen LTNs with good looking foids in Europe tho