Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At work, a good looking guy in his late 20s had a birthday. No one mentioned his birthday. Next week a 40 something landwhale has one

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
They threw a landwhale a party in the office for her birthday, while I and everyone else was trying to do work.

But this type of story is common is dirt.

Man has birthday, no one remembers or cares. Ugly woman has one, everyone, including the men are wishing her happy birthday, buying her shit.

To be a woman, even a fat old white hag, is to basically be a celebrity in the west. I've never come across woman without a huge social circle. It's nearly impossible not to. All they have to do is make an instagram or facebook account.

Women live on tutorial mode/just exist mode

no one wished me happy birthday except my parents and grandma

no one wished me happy birthday except my parents and grandma

Don't feel too bad. This guy was near chad level. I asked what he did for his birthday, he said nothing. His girlfriend is ugly as fuck.

There's no point getting angry over this shit anymore, it's an exercise in futility

last time we had some femoid birthday in here (reminder that all the females in this company monkey branched to easier and more well-paid jobs) it was total pandemonium with random fat cunts dancing with their bellies out in the kitchen, and one woman yelling SUUUUUP BITCHEZZZZZZZZZ at the senior developers in IT, including the actual department chief, who smiled awkwardly through that.

i don't need to tell you that when it's some guy's birthday things are more low key

last time we had some femoid birthday in here (reminder that all the females in this company monkey branched to easier and more well-paid jobs) it was total pandemonium with random fat cunts dancing with their bellies out in the kitchen, and one woman yelling SUUUUUP BITCHEZZZZZZZZZ at the senior developers in IT, including the actual department chief, who smiled awkwardly through that.

i don't need to tell you that when it's some guy's birthday things are more low key

And they pissed away any productivity in that office that day, effectively wasting a shit load of money.

Now I understand why large banks and financial institutions have zero fucking tolerance for the work place. Some have an ultra strict dress code and immediate termination if break one of the rules.

Magik 1

Mfw ( my face when ) i was reading your post ngl ( not gonna lie )

Don't feel too bad. This guy was near chad level. I asked what he did for his birthday, he said nothing. His girlfriend is ugly as fuck.

So, it is indeed beyond over.

And they pissed away any productivity in that office that day, effectively wasting a shit load of money.

Now I understand why large banks and financial institutions have zero fucking tolerance for the work place. Some have an ultra strict dress code and immediate termination if break one of the rules.

Yeah that makes sense, otherwise you get parties that spill over into working hours, even we didn't have that and it's just some shitty small company.

their half-hearted attempt at degeneracy was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

Thank fuck I don't work with any women. It's a rarity to see one on a building site.

Yeah that makes sense, otherwise you get parties that spill over into working hours, even we didn't have that and it's just some shitty small company.

their half-hearted attempt at degeneracy was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

Before social media, women over 25 let alone 30 wouldn't go out to bars and do shit like as easily because they knew they were old.

Now you see 40 something hags all PARTY BITCHES ITS MAH BIRTHDAY LETS DO SHOTS

Fat female value = 30000000000000000000x higher than any males value.

This unsettles me

Before social media, women over 25 let alone 30 wouldn't go out to bars and do shit like as easily because they knew they were old.

Now you see 40 something hags all PARTY BITCHES ITS MAH BIRTHDAY LETS DO SHOTS

And yet it isn't enough for Feminazis

Vagina is like a god nowadays.

Both of those things are absolutely horrific. There is no god

Women are extremely privileged.
We have to start doing something to get equality

There's no birthday for your penis!

Feminism has achieved its purpose. All men are worthless scum (except few giga chads) and women are Kweens.

That is because men go to work to work. This is how civilization stays afloat.

When a man has a birthday coming up the other men don't all crowd around and plan out a party, it's just another day of work. Women do this because they want to make work out to be a social thing just like everything else and they have time to goof off because 99% of women in the workplace do fuck all compared to their male coworkers.