Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At which height does face start to be more important?

Which height?

• 5'6

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 5'7

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 5'8

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 5'9

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • 5'10

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • 5'11

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 6'

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
If you're 5'2 you can have a 10/10 face and it won't save you. But is a 5'7 Chadlite without hope?

I think if you are 7/10 chadlite at 5'7 you need to be status and moneymaxed, foids have ton of options in 2019 so what might have passed the threshold 5years ago wont pass now

Where is the "any" option?

I would say generally anything above 185cm.

face is everything

5'7 Chadlite is probably ok. That isn't so short. If he's a pretty boy he can probably have jb in high school.

5'6 with 6/10 face have better life quality than 6'2 3/10 face

Idk tbh.. 5’7” is usually a death sentence but I’ve seen a 5’7” slayer with a gigachad face and gigachad frame. I’m talking 99/999th face and frame. His frame and face save his height though cause it gives him equal fighting success to 6’4” guys.. But generally I think face starts to matter more after 6 feet once you pass some minimum threshold of fighting success and youre not excluding any girls from your dating pool by being too small.. the size of your dating pool is pretty much determined by your height.

Likely, 5'10+.

Tallcel = Volcel

Concur.
Idk tbh.. 5’7” is usually a death sentence but I’ve seen a 5’7” slayer with a gigachad face and gigachad frame. I’m talking 99/999th face and frame. His frame and face save his height though cause it gives him equal fighting success to 6’4” guys.. But generally I think face starts to matter more after 6 feet once you pass some minimum threshold of fighting success and youre not excluding any girls from your dating pool by being too small.. the size of your dating pool is pretty much determined by your height.

Height is everything.

I think if you are 7/10 chadlite at 5'7 you need to be status and moneymaxed, foids have ton of options in 2019 so what might have passed the threshold 5years ago wont pass now
This. Looks legit tbh

Depends on your location

Where I live I'm noticing that below average height guys tend to be facially more attractive. I swear most 5'10" or so guys have at least 6/10 PSL (7/10) normie faces, I also see them with girlfriends.

Average height 5'11" - 6'1" guys tend to look average or below average facially.
I think at 5'10" you really need an above average face because foids can just choose an average looking 6'3" guy over an average looking manlet. If you have a 4-5 PSL face at 5'10", you're going to struggle.

Where I live at 5'8" - 5'9" you need to be really attractive, 6.5" PSL at least.

Tom Cruise is 5'7 and he used to be one of the biggest Chads on the planet.

Tom Cruise is 5'7 and he used to be one of the biggest Chads on the planet.
Because foids see him on the big screen where his height is frauded and think "oh he's so hot"?
If Tom Cruise and Dolph Lundgren stood next to each other who do you think the foids would pick?

Tom cruise only looks good on camera, put him in the real world and you will see how short he is. Half the women will get turned off by it, but lucky he has status and is a famous Hollywood actor.

If you’re below 5’9. Height is more important.

Face is always > height

Face is everything. A 5'6 guy with a 7-8+/10 face would have it easy. He could just height fraud using lifts anyway to get him up to a near average height