Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what size is it over?

How is that even possible? Sources?

Not credible sources but still useful imo

no average is between 5-5.5
All that data online says this but it sounds hard to believe when everyone online claims at least 6+, it's probably the same deal with height where people fraud online and claim 6ft is average except there's no way to prove if people are lying or not, my dicks just under 7 inches around 6.8 bonepressed and it's the only dick I've ever seen in my life so I can't really claim that the data is wrong solely based on that and what other people claim online

Sounds like some shit .org users would try jfl

this doesn't make sense,there white guys for example in the America with dicks 9 or 10 inches while the avg is 5.5
Some people say a 6 inches is too small, some say it is average and some even say 7 inches is too small but at what size do you think it is truly over for men?
chad can have a micropenis he will still pass as for an normie i will say atleast 6.6 inch to be safe

One Pakistani man managed to grow his penis size at 34 or something.
because he had 1.5inch dick and it grew to 3inches.......................................................................................... stop with the cope

All that data online says this but it sounds hard to believe when everyone online claims at least 6+, it's probably the same deal with height where people fraud online and claim 6ft is average except there's no way to prove if people are lying or not, my dicks just under 7 inches around 6.8 bonepressed and it's the only dick I've ever seen in my life so I can't really claim that the data is wrong solely based on that and what other people claim online
yeah bro nice way to try and sneak a humblebrag in

because he had 1.5inch dick and it grew to 3inches.......................................................................................... stop with the cope
It’s over for me

never understood why incels obsess over their cocks. when ur face and frame are so busted why care about what's hanging below?
In fact they just think yer small anyway so in reality it didn’t really matter. But it’s an extra thing to be mad about

yeah bro nice way to try and sneak a humblebrag in
Was trying to say that because my dick is above that claimed average I might be more likely to not believe it, but yeah it does come across that way rereading jfl

I don't suffer from hypogonadism so it's useless.

No. Penis growth stops at the end of puberty which ends at 18 on average. Penis Pumps are temporary but can damage your penis permanently. Weights can damage the nerves. Jelqing can give you erectile dysfunction very easily and is also a scam.

There was some sort of surgery but I haven’t looked into it. It’s probably very risky though. Do your own research.
I won't jelq anymore

4 inches and below

Every inch counts. If I was 2 inches taller I would live a much much better life. I know I sound insane but its true
Every two inches of height is 8% lower suicide risk.

Some people say a 6 inches is too small, some say it is average and some even say 7 inches is too small but at what size do you think it is truly over for men?
I’m 6.5 . I hope to god that it isn’t ovER

never understood why incels obsess over their cocks. when ur face and frame are so busted why care about what's hanging below?
Literally this a dude with a below avg dick and an 9/10 face mogs the shit out of me esp if he's also nt and comes from a rich healthy family stop being retarded coomers

dick size sounds like a htn and chadlite problem.

If ur chad prob around 3 inches or less is fucking over, for normies around 4-4.5 could be over

Under 5 inshfes