Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what point does saying "x crime is better than z crime" constutute a crime

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
idk why you're expecting anything from IT. Why are you browsing that dump anyway? :feelswhat:

they will hate you regardless of what you say, simply because you have the audacity to admit that looks matter in dating. saying that makes you a terrorist in their eyes.

there is nothing that pisses off females more than a self aware unattractive male.

idk why you're expecting anything from IT. Why are you browsing that dump anyway? :feelswhat:
they will hate you regardless of what you say, simply because you have the audacity to admit that looks matter in dating. saying that makes you a terrorist in their eyes.

there is nothing that pisses off females more than a self aware unattractive male.
i had this link posted in my thread

i just wanna know what the technicalities of the law are.

It's only a crime if you say "on january 7th I will go to walmart in san jose, and kill as many people possible with my pistol."

Discussions of crime is technically

Conspiracy.

I remember the days when a pot seed on the floor of you're rental car was...

"Conspiracy, with intent to manufacturer pot."
And had a twenty year prison term.

Now niggers sing about killing Whitie and get away with it. And get paid for it too..

Meanwhile: a cumskin says nigger and he goes to jail.

Discussions of crime is technically

Conspiracy.

I remember the days when a pot seed on the floor of you're rental car was...

"Conspiracy, with intent to manufacturer pot."
And had a twenty year prison term.

Now niggers sing about killing Whitie and get away with it. And get paid for it too..

Meanwhile: a cumskin says nigger and he goes to jail.
no, you used the phrase intent. read over what you said
It's only a crime if you say "on january 7th I will go to walmart in san jose, and kill as many people possible with my pistol."
it isnt a crime to say "go outside with a loaded gun and kill random people"? I thought it was.

Nope it’s not a crime IT posted me last week because I posted a guide on here about how to turn semi automatic into fully automatic. Nothing illegal about that, tons of guides on YouTube

it isnt a crime to say "go outside with a loaded gun and kill random people"? I thought it was.
If you have enough influence over someone to make them do it after telling them, then it's probably going to be illegal.