Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what point do you consider one to be "picky"?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As in, technically not fucking a girl you can does make you volcel, but i don't think you are being "picky" if you don't want a landwhale, granny, or complete uggo.

I'd say when you reject 5/10 girls and demand 6+ you are picky.

Wanting a 5/10 doesn't make you "picky", even if it's technically volcel. I personally would be fine with 4s and maybe even a 3.

but i don't think you are being "picky" if you don't want a landwhale, granny, or complete uggo.
I think it's unnatural to want to fuck any of those tbh, since they barely look human.

I would say people start getting picky when they reject their looksmatch.

Many incels are coping I think, the 0 - 4 women don't want you either and if they do then you're a fakecel!

i think you're not picky if you reject very sub-average women, or sub-average women that are trying to manipulate you into investment and possibly marriage and take over your life before they let you fuck them

also if you have built your business and life at the age of 35 or so in spite of being a lifelong virgin, and some 35 year old or OLDER divorced woman wants to hitch a ride, by then you're about ready to move into a mountain retreat and never be seen again, online or offline

never rejected a real advance from a woman btw, you need to be so good looking to get them nowadays that it's ridiculous

Rejecting your looksmatch is picky for sure. You might argue that it starts at a lower point than that but I think we can all agree that at that point it's already pickyness

I'm also assuming no divorce rape, no betabuxxing etc

Would only go for a 2D loli. 10/10 3D GigaStacy is not appealing

i think you're not picky if you reject very sub-average women, or sub-average women that are trying to manipulate you into investment and possibly marriage and take over your life before they let you fuck them

also if you have built your business and life at the age of 35 or so in spite of being a lifelong virgin, and some 35 year old or OLDER divorced woman wants to hitch a ride, by then you're about ready to move into a mountain retreat and never be seen again, online or offline

never rejected a real advance from a woman btw, you need to be so good looking to get them nowadays that it's ridiculous
yeah tbh. even 6/10 dudes don't get approached unless it's by uggos

you need to be chadlite+ to get any approaches from beckies

yeah tbh. even 6/10 dudes don't get approached unless it's by uggos

you need to be chadlite+ to get any approaches from beckies
yes and an "approach" is even just them saying "hi" first, jfl

It seems that way, even the ugliest women demand that the guy is physically attractive to them in some way. But if uglier men [they would reject] do the same, they're too picky, misogynistic pigs ect.

It's a permanent state of hopelessness and paralysis in life that only those men suffering can ever know!

It seems that way, even the ugliest women demand that the guy is physically attractive to them in some way. But if uglier men [they would reject] do the same, they're too picky, misogynistic pigs ect.

It's a permanent state of hopelessness and paralysis in life that only those men suffering can ever know!
IMO men have a much wider emotional spectrum for this reason, you just can't get abandoned like this as a femshart, it's not possible

IMO men have a much wider emotional spectrum for this reason, you just can't get abandoned like this as a femshart, it's not possible

Even the most fattest and ugliest 1 to 2/10 female will only hit on a male who's a 5 at minimum. They literally try to hit 3 points higher in smv. All women do it, and it's not being picky to shun a foid considerably beneath your own smv.

Really depends. If a female is just facially ugly, but is nice to me and loyal, then I would accept her. But that's still a fucking unicorn, and ultimately relationships just aren't worth the effort.

I'd say you can reject foids if she doesn't meet your body stature.

E.g. If you have a decent body, she must etc.

Similar thing for face etc.

Would only go for a 2D loli. 10/10 3D GigaStacy is not appealing
Iamahugefaggot.com ------->

As in, technically not fucking a girl you can does make you volcel, but i don't think you are being "picky" if you don't want a landwhale, granny, or complete uggo.

I'd say when you reject 5/10 girls and demand 6+ you are picky.

Wanting a 5/10 doesn't make you "picky", even if it's technically volcel. I personally would be fine with 4s and maybe even a 3.
Only wanting to fuck Stacy and stacylites but let’s be real here. There are maybe a HANDFULL of “picky” men in the world basically every male is not picky at all. Majority of men have literally NO standards

Only wanting to fuck Stacy and stacylites but let’s be real here. There are maybe a HANDFULL of “picky” men in the world basically every male is not picky at all. Majority of men have literally NO standards
i think a decent amount of men refuse to fuck landwhales

i think a decent amount of men refuse to fuck landwhales

Yes but they have that right to shun a fatty if they themselves have healthy weight bodies. Fat women have the most disgusting bodies in nature imo.

A fat pet cat or fat door mouse still looks kinda cute, but a fat foid looks like a monster.

i don't consider anyone who would reject a landwhale, or a woman that lacks feminine features a volcel
all there is to women these days are looks, if you ignore those then you might as well not even bother

that being said it's not as if incels are even given an opportunity to "reject" anyone lmao. as others pointed out, landwhales are getting more sex than ever and even the ugly ones can score chadlite bfs

therefore if low-tier women regularly hit on you, you are probably a volcel

i don't consider anyone who would reject a landwhale, or a woman that lacks feminine features a volcel
all there is to women these days are looks, if you ignore those then you might as well not even bother

that being said it's not as if incels are even given an opportunity to "reject" anyone lmao. as others pointed out, landwhales are getting more sex than ever and even the ugly ones can score chadlite bfs

seems to be a contradiction in your statement

seems to be a contradiction in your statement
thought someone would say this

so to clarify, it goes like this:
if you don't go for ugly women that's normal, having basic standards doesn't mean you're a fakecel
but if ugly women go for you then it's possible that your SMV is higher than what you think and you're not really an incel

Ok Chad.

I'm so bored of low effort threads like this that were made millions of times until now. No offense tho you cool brah.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back