Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what looks level do you think a foid can love you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I used to think it was somewhere around 6.5/10, but not in 2020. I think you need to atleast be a 7.5/10 to get a foid's love (or lust). Anything below that and youre just a tool for her to use.

Chad only, or Chadlite with a big dick

She won't love me but my looks

Chadlite with money and or status maybe. Without that it's probably chad only.

paul walker tier minimum

I have my own methods to scare away NPC's.

Don't need such basic opportunistic love in my life such as: "you look like a good provider to me".

I have my own methods to scare away NPC's.

Don't need such basic opportunistic love in my life such as: "you look like a good provider to me".

Thats not love, thats being used for resources. Love is being lusted by a foid for your top tier genetics.

Chad/lite or prettyboy (for younger foids).

Thats not love, thats being used for resources. Love is being lusted by a foid for your top tier genetics.

Love is meant to have an idealistic component from both sides, most of them cannot idealize anything beyond providential mundanities, because they are dumb and shallow as a rock and the best they can do is to signal the filtered quality of their meat on Instagram.

Love is meant to have an idealistic component from both sides, most of them cannot idealize anything beyond providential mundanities, because they are dumb and shallow as a rock and the best they can do is to signal the filtered quality of their meat on Instagram.

There is love/lust and then there is betabuxxing.

Never, if you’re a sand nigger.

Never, if you’re a sand nigger.

Giga cope.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-aa976da772b1c93615e344c4326f838a

6.25 in, so nothing special :feelsbadman:
mogs me. massive suifuel
Cope. No good looking guy has ever complained about being loved for his looks.
this jfl
I used to think it was somewhere around 6.5/10, but not in 2020. I think you need to atleast be a 7.5/10 to get a foid's love (or lust). Anything below that and youre just a tool for her to use.
i think its high tier normie+
also depends on the foids lookslevel. even tho most foids have somewhat similiar standards, there is a difference
a 5/10 foid would be happy with a chadlite or high tier normie

He has blue eyes, therefore he’s white.

Theres no way to argue if you keep shifting the goalpost like that. Any good looking arab guy would automatically be white according to you.

Theres no way to argue if you keep shifting the goalpost like that. Any good looking arab guy would automatically be white according to you.

How dare you accuse him of dishonesty, no true scotsman would do such a thing. :feelskek:

A great life begins at 9/10

A decent life begins at 8/10

Basic human rights begin at 7/10

A great life begins at 9/10

A decent life begins at 8/10

Basic human rights begin at 7/10

I think you will only get love if youre >=7.5/10. From 6/10 to 7.5/10, you will be able to betabuxx decent looking foids. Sub-6, you will have your pick of whales/land tanks to provide for while they lust after chads.

Do you think you can looksmax to this level?
Chadlite 7 to 8 . Mean 20 to 30 years old prime age and look like Nick Jonas, Orlando bloom, Johnny Depp, Tom cruise, Robert Redford, Justin Bieber etc..

you already know the answer
sub8s get no love