Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age girls lose their virginity?

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
Often heard that in the 21st century, many people have sex at the age of 16. If I can find a girl to create a family in the future, how will she react to the fact that I have absolutely zero sexual experience? I didn’t even kiss on the lips.
What are the chances of finding a virgin girl aged 16-25? I mean the virgin in everything, from the mouth to the ass and vagina.
In the summer I will be 21 years old.

Not gonna do the “lol like age 7” answer, I actually can answer this pretty accurately. I have intel on middle school from my brother and I’m in high school myself. Most foids started giving blowjobs in 8th but didnt have sex till freshman year. However, every year it gets younger and younger. My brother says 7th grade is when blowjobs and nudes start and sex starts in 8th now. So current average age for foids is probably 14 now I’d say

Not gonna do the “lol like age 7” answer, I actually can answer this pretty accurately. I have intel on middle school from my brother and I’m in high school myself. Most foids started giving blowjobs in 8th but didnt have sex till freshman year. However, every year it gets younger and younger. My brother says 7th grade is when blowjobs and nudes start and sex starts in 8th now. So current average age for foids is probably 14 now I’d say

13 or 14 is correct

They suck dicks at 12 - 14 and start losing their virginity at 15 - 17

You don't talk with women about your past sexual experiences. Period.
13 or 14 is correct
Yeah that's about the age when things started to get sexual back in school which means that you have approximately 0 chance of finding a vigin gf at this day and age.

I remember at a school friends house hearing his sister in her room saying she first had sex at 15 and she could have done it at 13-14 but decided to wait.

Oh to have options!

next generation foids will born as non virgins lol

I remember there was this one whore in my social circle back in school days who got knocked up when she was 13. I'm not making this shit up.

That was way more common in my day, 80s early 90s. They are just more careful these days and go on birth control as soon as they get their fucking period!

17-18 on an average, where I live

I think it’s like 14-15 tbh. Never began
I remember at a school friends house hearing his sister in her room saying she first had sex at 15 and she could have done it at 13-14 but decided to wait.

Oh to have options!
God damn life sucks

According to the girls, are virgin men losers?
If you tell any girl that you're a virgin you'll automatically be complete joke to her. Even if you've had some experience it's best not to tell since you can larp as someone who gets laid a lot and if she's into you enough she'll lap it up.

13 or 14 is correct
Yeah that's about the age when things started to get sexual back in school which means that you have approximately 0 chance of finding a vigin gf at this day and age.
By the age of 16 all Toilets have been well and truly shat in.. I'm talking mega diarrhoea squirts all over the Toilet. Imagine fucking a hole that has had another Mans Piss Stick inside it?

Every time a Man jizzes on or in a Foid it is akin to a Toilet being covered or filled with Shit. Every Man they have in or on them adds another layer or payload of Shit to the Toilet.

What are the chances of finding a virgin girl aged 16-25?
Literally impossible unless she lives in some kind of heavy religious area or community. Like Mennonite or Amish. But then they marry and fuck with only those men. So for the average guy with no social circle or special religious background, like a .1% chance.

Modern women aren't worth marriage anyways. You need to abandon that line of thinking because it will fuck you up.

Modern women aren't worth marriage anyways. You need to abandon that line of thinking because it will fuck you up.
This. A lot of even blackpilled guys believe that unicorns exist. And once they find out that the girl they believed to be this unicorn is just an another whore it fucks them up bad. Been there done that.

This a lot of even blackpilled guys believe that unicorns exist. And once they find out that the girl they believed to be this unicorn turns out to be just another whore it fucks them up bad. Been there done that.
Every woman should be presumed to be a opportunistic lying whore looking to fuck you over until proven otherwise. Which is often impossible. Hence AWALT. Your mothers and sisters are no exception. They will lie to protect themselves and their gender.

Every woman should be presumed to be a opportunistic lying whore looking to fuck you over until proven otherwise. Which is often impossible. Hence AWALT. Your mothers and sisters were no exception.
Yes. That's a hard pill to swallow. Especially the family part.

If you tell any girl that you're a virgin you'll automatically be complete joke to her. Even if you've had some experience it's best not to tell since you can larp as someone who gets laid a lot and if she's into you enough she'll lap it up.

I went to r/incelexit in order to try and get advice... Do you know what foids told me? "Be honest and tell her that you're a virgin"

JFL

I went to r/incelexit in order to try and get advice... Do you know what foids told me? "Be honest and tell her that you're a virgin"

JFL
Lol. Goes to show that you should never take any kind of advice from women

Lol. Goes to show that you should never take any kind of advice from women

Oh there was countless of bad advice from women there. They often told me to get more female friends(aka friendzone), they told me that women don't like dicks that are "too big" and that women don't like "rough sex". They also said that "sex is a small component of a relationship" and countless of other retarded bullshit. I could just keep going on all of the inane bullshit that they fed me. I was really trying to give them a chance and understand their position but I just realized that they don't know anything. They are literally retarded.

Oh there was countless of bad advice from women there. They often told me to get more female friends(aka friendzone), they told me that women don't like dicks that are "too big" and that women don't like "rough sex". They also said that "sex is a small component of a relationship" and countless of other retarded bullshit. I could just keep going on all of the inane bullshit that they fed me. I was really trying to give them a chance and understand their position but I just realized that they don't know anything. They are literally retarded.
They were basically trying to turn you into a little betabitch and they knew exactly what they were doing. This is why taking advice from women is so dangerous. They will always try to sabotage you. I guess it's their way of separating the wheat from thw chaff.

They were basically trying to turn you into a little betabitch and they knew exactly what they were doing. This is why taking advice from women is so dangerous. They will always try to sabotage you. I guess it's their way of separating the wheat from thw chaff.

They got really mad with me because I argued with every single one of their points. They told me that I was being rude for "not listening to them" and they started gaslighting me by telling me that it was my personality that was why I don't get laid. I then pulled out all the evidences of thugs and gangbangers getting laid and being successful with women... They denied my evidence and came up with bullshit excuses. I guess I passed the "not a cuck" test then because I didn't believe any of their lies. Women are evil. I hate how they lie as if it's their nature to lie.

As far as I know, the actual average is 17. Based on the spread of data, most are probably between 16-18. A notable portion are probably as young as 14, and I'd say the numbers fall from 13 and below.

They got really mad with me because I argued with every single one of their points. They told me that I was being rude for "not listening to them" and they started gaslighting me by telling me that it was my personality that was why I don't get laid. I then pulled out all the evidences of thugs and gangbangers getting laid and being successful with women... They denied my evidence and came up with bullshit excuses. I guess I passed the "not a cuck" test then because I didn't believe any of their lies. Women are evil. I hate how they lie as if it's their nature to lie.
I find it pointless to argue with women since they will never admit that they're wrong even if you prove that you're right with irrefutable evidence. Funny it actually is in their nature to lie because they evolved by doing so. Obviously women are much smaller and weaker than men so the only way they could get out of trouble was by using chicanery. It's what it is.

Depends on the race black foids probably 13-15, white/latino foids 14-16, noodlewhore/asian 16-18. Depends on how strict the parents are.

I don’t know

13-16
some 17 or maybe later but it's rare

9 or 10 is my guess. Give or take a couple years.

In 2020 I would say avg is 14.

This was the story when I was in 7th and 8th grade

Once they hit tweens or double digit age it's fair game to them I think. 14 claiming to be a virgin is very suspect.

JFL
Hope you like sand lol.

16? Probably about 20-30%. By the time they reach 25, not even 0.1% will be virgins.

Last edited:
25 yo khhv gf? Practically 0% chance unless you're ready for down syndrome gf.

Most girls I know lost it at 13.