Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age girls lose their virginity?

some as early as 12-13

Not gonna do the “lol like age 7” answer, I actually can answer this pretty accurately. I have intel on middle school from my brother and I’m in high school myself. Most foids started giving blowjobs in 8th but didnt have sex till freshman year. However, every year it gets younger and younger. My brother says 7th grade is when blowjobs and nudes start and sex starts in 8th now. So current average age for foids is probably 14 now I’d say
according to @BlkPillPres there is no difference between blowjobs and sex. so 13 is more accurate

Probably 14-16, women give away sex easily to men they think are the "One". So your average HS punk, or college boy.

I'd say around 13-14, and that's from knowing many, many people. Usually it's the popular girls who lose it at the age, all the other outlier foids lose it around 15-16.

13-14 for whores, 14-15 for normal foids, 16-17 for the “not whores” girls

If I could remember from what I've seen, probably about 30 girls that were pregnant at the high school I've went to. 10 freshman, 5 sophomores, 2 juniors and the rest were seniors.... I can't make this shit up!!!!