Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you plan suicide

slowly through substance abuse. nature will choose the year.

tbh i feel i cant stand another 10 yrs

In 12 -18 months if things don't go well. But if I'm going to go I'm going to go on vacation, buy prostitutes and try all sorts of intoxicants first.

When i'll lose all my sexual market value (implying i have any) and not ascended still, so around 30 - 35. Or maybe i just never will, gonna go full powerlifting bald uggo style, forever doomed to lift heavy objects and acquiring mass.

I will never suicide. I don't know. Maybe I'm a sociopath, but I don't get sad. Depressed maybe. Drained of energy. I feel bored and like I am wasting my life. But not sad.
When i'll lose all my sexual market value (implying i have any) and not ascended still, so around 30 - 35. Or maybe i just never will, gonna go full powerlifting bald uggo style, forever doomed to lift heavy objects and acquiring mass.

I don't have a specific age in mind, but I feel like it will be pretty soon considering my deteriorating mental health.

Only if I'd start balding or getting too weak.

Been saying 30 but since 30 is approaching i'm more and more hesitant i guess i'm too much of a pussy or that's just animalistic drive which wants me to be alive (while at same times gives me horrible anxiety and depression with ST) when my mom dies it will be decided if it's worth "living" or not. Most likely not but roping is still too hard to act on that thought.

Yes I want to gymceling too maybe that can help.
I don't have a specific age in mind, but I feel like it will be pretty soon considering my deteriorating mental health.
Yes it's hard man, specially when you're 24/7 in your home.
65 years old.
At that age you can get your retirement and go to SEA if you like.
Been saying 30 but since 30 is approaching i'm more and more hesitant i guess i'm too much of a pussy or that's just animalistic drive which wants me to be alive (while at same times gives me horrible anxiety and depression with ST) when my mom dies it will be decided if it's worth "living" or not. Most likely not but roping is still too hard to act on that thought.
Yes I think if my mom goes first then I would see it.

Never, but the thoughts never go away.

Somewhere around or a little after 30

When I reach 30, or even earlier if my parents kick me out of their house.

Idk. I have suicide thoughts since I turned 20, when I realized my life wouldn't be ver exciting nor fulfilling.
Now I'm almost 30, I know it is over and hope I can either turn the tables around or find the willpower to rope if nothing is going to improve. Silver lining is still realistic...I didn't try so many things too.
I guess I'll be roping at 35 if I failed to bring drastical changes by then.

When I reach 30, or even earlier if my parents kick me out of their house.
That's why I consider for an incel having wealth as something very important.
Idk. I have suicide thoughts since I turned 20, when I realized my life wouldn't be ver exciting nor fulfilling.
Now I'm almost 30, I know it is over and hope I can either turn the tables around or find the willpower to rope if nothing is going to improve. Silver lining is still realistic...I didn't try so many things too.
I guess I'll be roping at 35 if I failed to bring drastical changes by then.
30+yo is the worst seeing ppl with their sons moving in their lives while I'm the same as a teenager, very embarrassing tbh.

Probably when I am 21 or 22

30+yo is the worst seeing ppl with their sons moving in their lives while I'm the same as a teenager, very embarrassing tbh.
Yes bro. It makes me feel miserable to see other people moving on the "train of life" way ahead of me, while I am struggling to keep moving and catch up. Most likely, I will never catch up and it will either be Cope or Rope.

I planned it at 5 years ago. If you feel ready to rope, DO IT. DONT GET STUCK IN A TRANCE OF ROTTING. KILL YOURSELF ASAP WHILE YOU'RE MOTIVATED

After I release my materials, hopefully this year.

I can't imagine cope beyond that age

I wouldn't be surprised if coping was easier at that age, remember your sex drive will be decreased and you will be more aware of how quick time goes so you will take comfort in knowing death is near
Or yo

Or you could just stop comparing yourself to normies, I have no friends so have noone to compare myself too and therefore no reason to feel embarrassed

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if coping was easier at that age, remember your sex drive will be decreased and you will be more aware of how quick time goes so you will take comfort in knowing death is near
Yes I don't thinked about this.
The think that I hate is encounter with ppl that know me and then they see how I'm stucked in life. That's why I consider to move when I can, even to commit sucide , I want to dissapear from the ppl that know me.

Attention grabbing fagggot bgl.
Try at 17, 18,
20, 22, 25, 31
If you are stil alive then STFU

Was thinking quite a lot in the past, attempted it. Now, like a fool I believe in this bitch called hope.

I have nobody to live for, including my family, which ignore me or treat me badly. Still, I don't want to give them this satisfaction.